Temporary passive event

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Temporary passive event

Post by Mr_Maks »

About two years ago we had a New Year event created using fishing.In it, we was have low chance to to catch valuable things above our level in my opinion by 25-35%(I do not remember exactly)
And now while the players are waiting for will fixed the bugs in the new version will be corrected;temporary measure of spawn limit that does not allow you to earn game gold;mistake with the gate and trading bug.

Can we temporarily get this event back while we wait for these fixes please?I think that would be a nice gift for players :)

And does will also possible to add a +4 fishing rod to craft?Many players like fishing at the same time talking with their friends and I think they would like to craft it.And it will also be a good thing for ogre.
Leone

Re: Temporary passive event

Post by Leone »

Great idea. The tree chopping event that Akilles and LK did was also good fun. Anyway, standing and chatting rather than killing each other sounds like a nice change!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Fishing for items above the fisher's level or above the general cap on item levels? The current cap on fished items is 499 as I understand it, but increasing that limit would be very different from allowing 2k items or the like to be fished.

I'm not opposed, but any caps or excluded items would need to be figured out before. Maybe include items that are dropped or could be crafted in the general craft menu, but not special quest items.

This would also be something nice to announce, not just suddenly discover you fished a 1k plate or something. More than just a one-time in game announcement too.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Yes, I forgot to clarify it.You can catch a thing not higher than 2k and cannot catch a quest item.
And I also agree that it should be announced if this idea is accepted.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

By the way, what about low chance to to catch +4 tools?How do you like this idea?
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

lets search eggs at easter !
DUKE of SK-Clan
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Hahaha.,...and some eggs real eggs with baby ptery or spider pet inside!!! :lol:
Retired
terminator

Post by terminator »

Gullander wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:22 pm real eggs with baby ptery or spider pets
I like this lol
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

maybe . this will b cool ! Lol

Or dino-eggs ?
DUKE of SK-Clan