SUGGESTION MARKETING FOR PLAYERS

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: SUGGESTION MARKETING FOR PLAYERS

Post by SellSword »

If trade is unsolicited I just check the box right away. I've had a few trades completed where nothing happens, but if they add some junk item I just check the box.

Or, better option when you see the envelope is to pop open your map. No friends on who might be sending a message = no bothering with even opening it.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I kind of use that strategy. All but one of my alts do not have anyone in their friend list. This means if they get an envelope it's going to be spam.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:32 pm If trade is unsolicited I just check the box right away. I've had a few trades completed where nothing happens, but if they add some junk item I just check the box.

Or, better option when you see the envelope is to pop open your map. No friends on who might be sending a message = no bothering with even opening it.
Leone wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:39 pm I kind of use that strategy. All but one of my alts do not have anyone in their friend list. This means if they get an envelope it's going to be spam.
LK likes ↑↑ those posts.

Another thing you can to:
Make sure alts that do not need gold carry less than the amount required for a clan invite, then you will never get invited.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Good thinking. 500k I reckon, so I'll have a double check how much they have.
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Anthonys post about 1vs 3 cannot be true. There is no way that is happening or there would be a post filled up with that claim
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I think I have had maybe one player talk up his clan a bit and ask me through chat if I'd like to join without actually sending me an invite. I have no desire to join a clan, but actually putting a but of thought behind it was nice.

Compare that to the countless spam invites. I don't even bother seeing who sends them or what their clans are.

EDIT: My suggestion here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17059
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

How many times can a player insisting to trade with me keep popping up the trade window after I've closed it?
Ryaca_1
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Thinking about carrying a rock or two and offer that in trade and let them cancel the deal!.Only problem I might stare at the trading screen for minutes till they do. One cancel should stop it....please compbatant fix this.
Retired
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Gullander wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:44 pm Thinking about carrying a rock or two and offer that in trade and let them cancel the deal!.Only problem I might stare at the trading screen for minutes till they do. One cancel should stop it....please compbatant fix this.
+1
Ryaca_1
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

+2
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.