A change to "clan life"

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: A change to "clan life"

Post by Lestat »

Yes it is..this is what we need a discussion on making it possible for growth. Yes "both sides" have had their time as King. The new problem we have is new clans must be and remain nuetral or face being destroyed by the "side" they didn't choose.. there is no fairness or any thought thereafter.

I agree that we need some form of clan activity..I think best solution...each building degrades at (x)% per day and must be upkept. This should be a % based on initial build requirement and increase as level increases.

A suggestion that could help with spam clan issue. Make seiges disappear when leave clan,even if stored..they aren't hard to remake,but this will require a building in order to craft..this stops hi levels from clan jump for seige purposes and make spam clans either build or be limited by the too many unfinished we now have..that means u can't spam and seige..

Just thoughts.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Lestat wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:11 am A suggestion that could help with spam clan issue. Make seiges disappear when leave clan,even if stored..they aren't hard to remake,but this will require a building in order to craft..this stops hi levels from clan jump for seige purposes and make spam clans either build or be limited by the too many unfinished we now have..that means u can't spam and seige..
A check to remove sieges from houses when clan dropped? Hmmm...
Omnes Autem Uri
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

i don't' agree Lestat's idea in 1st pots.
i don't agree that clan members wouldn't get drop from monsters because most of players join clan for craft. if they won't drop items they can't craft all.so why players need to join clan again?.im not agree that spam building need to be allowed and all other - as u said "tactical movements" need to be allowed (because of its game part). it is not game part, because its looks like u want to build shop with 3rd floor.in real life any1 have living space with 1st and 2nd floor? and at 3rd floor shop?(i'm giving example whats mean your tactical movements for reality physic-in real life no one need to build(putting) wall with gate). i think if base buildings will have range. about 2 range where other clan can't put their building(only allyed clans will be allowed to build towers near other buildings), from this opinion spam will not be reported again. also i think that clan is helper of players to earn some money with crafts, get some more storage to put items and giving ability can transfer multi items with anyone's account any time. i think there is no reason, clan to be any other part of game.

also i think that its wrong that underground maps have not any borders to stand normally against towers like other clan maps (exa:2.2 or 4.2).because with 2.2 map or 4.2 map is easy stand against towers and siege and for underground maps are almost impossible to siege because there is no left space to stand several player together against tower.

+ i agree h4t3rz that all clan maps is controlled by so high 5k-10k players and after long time clan getting inactive and buildings staying builded and many other reason. there staying low player have not chance to build their own clans. and i agree if clans will have reputation which will control their activity in clan. example clan need 1m from players in a day , also reputation point with controlling workloads. or something else. also if clan buildings activity will be controlled with repair: example after 1 month tower getting old and need repair if no one repairs its getting more older every day and at last towers hp will get lower every day and will be removed automatically.
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400-600
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75