Exp gains and loses

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

proto_nuke

Re: Exp gains and loses

Post by proto_nuke »

I have no doubt that you will remain a part of FT.

It has captured your heart.
Ryaca_1
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

proto_nuke wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:22 pm
Cashew wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:40 am
Also agree, would not be fair to those that did spend the time to do so already.
And therein lies the rub. This quote could be used for higher levels that gained very high levels and had them removed.

I realize that with the new change, technically they wouldn't have gotten to that level anyway.

I am glad that the extremely high levels weren't just allowed to stay there like the original suggestion years ago seemed to be happy with as the extremely high levels would have been untouchable. So I am glad that there were in fact two changes. One was experience points cap being changed and two was Level adjustment after the fact.

All in all, I disagree with this change completely as the developer should have made this change long ago whenhe first saw this becoming a problem and should not have let it go on for so long. However, the change is here now and we all must accept this change. Acceptance will be the only salvation for those of us that wish to continue to be a part of FT.

Todo fantástico.
En mis país las leyes no se aplican con carácter retroactivo.
Pero aquí si, que bien...

Sigamos entonces. Porque hay edificios y torres superior al nivel permitido?

He visto torre de clan Ryo con 3500 lvl.. seguimos?
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

proto_nuke wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:44 pm I have no doubt that you will remain a part of FT.

Well, I'm here after 3 "I'm outta here's" - actually had it deleted c/w all files on my computer once too.
It was my wife that got me back - and a good backup helped that second time.

It has been an emotional rollar coaster. for me. My first experience with MMORPG. Had NO CLUE what to expect. And the Playstore write up was a little misleading. There the "clan" factor is just a small comment - almost in passing. Choosing the best PvP character when I didn't want that, and the worst crafter in the game has helped me be on that rollar coaster.

I like helping people while other like killing people. I'll live with it.

New attitude:
Suck it up buttercup, change happens, FT drama is like water off a ducks back.

We will see how far I go. Trying to be loyal to the people that helped me.
Made some friends, and lost a few friends. Just like RL 'cuz it's RL fingers pushin' the buttons.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

El.Menda wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:19 pm
Cashew wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:40 am
Also agree, would not be fair to those that did spend the time to do so already.
And therein lies the rub. This quote could be used for higher levels that gained very high levels and had them removed.

I realize that with the new change, technically they wouldn't have gotten to that level anyway.

I am glad that the extremely high levels weren't just allowed to stay there like the original suggestion years ago seemed to be happy with as the extremely high levels would have been untouchable. So I am glad that there were in fact two changes. One was experience points cap being changed and two was Level adjustment after the fact.

All in all, I disagree with this change completely as the developer should have made this change long ago whenhe first saw this becoming a problem and should not have let it go on for so long. However, the change is here now and we all must accept this change. Acceptance will be the only salvation for those of us that wish to continue to be a part of FT.

Todo fantástico.

FT is not governed by real world laws.

Clan structures that were built before the 2850 limit were allowed to keep the levels they had before the change.

I see what you're getting at here.
Ryaca_1
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:25 pm
proto_nuke wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:44 pm I have no doubt that you will remain a part of FT.

Well, I'm here after 3 "I'm outta here's" - actually had it deleted c/w all files on my computer once too.
It was my wife that got me back - and a good backup helped that second time.

It has been an emotional rollar coaster. for me. My first experience with MMORPG. Had NO CLUE what to expect. And the Playstore write up was a little misleading. There the "clan" factor is just a small comment - almost in passing. Choosing the best PvP character when I didn't want that, and the worst crafter in the game has helped me be on that rollar coaster.

I like helping people while other like killing people. I'll live with it.

New attitude:
Suck it up buttercup, change happens, FT drama is like water off a ducks back.

We will see how far I go. Trying to be loyal to the people that helped me.
Made some friends, and lost a few friends. Just like RL 'cuz it's RL fingers pushin' the buttons.
If you ever need my help I am here for you. I am an archer after all. ;)
Ryaca_1
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

proto_nuke wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:35 pm If you ever need my help I am here for you. I am an archer after all. ;)
TY Appreciate it ...
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:36 pm New people joining today will never know.

What change, wasn't it always like this?

When I first joined I heard MadMike talking about a level 40 weapon that had to last to level 100! :o
Leone just mentioned it the other day - he bought a Black Axe - had to use it to level 40

I'm old but i missed the good old days. Maybe I'll he around long enough to say something like.
Hahahahaha this isn't a change, it's a minor adjustment. You should have been here for the Great Level Equalizer of '19
A valid way to describe this change from a futuristic standpoint. It's like describing the massive bug abuse case from last year to new players who weren't here for it, or even the RL case of living in Louisiana and describing the devastation of hurricane Katrina to children who weren't around then...
My main thought on these changes:
Time moves on. Change is the only constant. Roll with it, or stop and be left behind.
Omnes Autem Uri
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

proto_nuke wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:33 pm
El.Menda wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Todo fantástico.

FT is not governed by real world laws.

Clan structures that were built before the 2850 limit were allowed to keep the levels they had before the change.

I see what you're getting at here.

Y porque no se bajan esas torres al 2850?
Porque es mapa 2,2?
Se os vé el plumero
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Time moves on. Change is the only constant. Roll with it, or stop and be left behind.

Or continue with the changes, still get left behind, and watch it fall apart
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Lestat wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:18 pm Time moves on. Change is the only constant. Roll with it, or stop and be left behind.

Or continue with the changes, still get left behind, and watch it fall apart
Could be. See my signature. Either way, stick around, bc it ain't over yet...
Omnes Autem Uri