Exp gains and loses

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Re: Exp gains and loses

Post by Mr_Maks »

Lestat wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:16 pm Mak i suggested using the equation that now decreases exp after 3377 to add exp in the opposite direction...so basically at lvl 1 a wolf instead of 4 exp might then give 12 exp...this just shortens the time needed to gain levels, while still requiring grinding to level..leave pets alone.
Well, I just did not understand what it was about.
This is also quite possible, but if you apply it for low levels, then you need to continue this for high levels, since low levels will still be able to catch up, but at the same time, high levels will not have lvl for an hour and a half.
High lvls had levels of 10-20 well, and now let it be at low levels, but make sure that at high levels lvls were in the range of 20-60, as it is now at low levels.
Give high-level players the opportunity to get levels, too, an hour and a half is too much even before receiving the ogre 1932 I did not have levels higher than 60 minutes. Do you want to add justice? In my opinion is it.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

NightBaby wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:40 am
h4t3rz wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:37 pm Lestat you don't grind levels why do you care? Your highest account you bought from Jaya. I'm confused why this is a big issue for you? You five years as a sword and level 500. Just buy more accounts.....
You don't grind levels either? Lol
I'm not complaining? I agree the xp needed fixed.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

I am curious to see what level I will be at when the big change comes.
Ryaca_1
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Closer to 3377 wont notice as much, but the higher you go......
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Lestat wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:48 pm Closer to 3377 wont notice as much, but the higher you go......
The funny thing is is that I cannot remember how many levels that I've purchased. I know it's a lot and also what will happen to my undead dinos since I won't be 4k? Week they just simply disappear?
Ryaca_1
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Im not sure that was even considered.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Lestat wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:55 pm Im not sure that was even considered..but what i hear...they found someone still with "free levels"
I don't think this whole thing was thought out very well but I'm certainly interested in seeing more about the "free levels" situation. I am very curious indeed.
Ryaca_1
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

proto_nuke wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:53 pm The funny thing is is that I cannot remember how many levels that I've purchased. I know it's a lot and also what will happen to my undead dinos since I won't be 4k? Week they just simply disappear?
NOW that is a huge concern!

You should be given the "Pet Packs" back so you have the option to re-use at current level or wait until you regain your level grinding OR have them stored "in house" is you have one.

Yea yea I know the "should" word. Fight for it NOW!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I know that xp from mobs will be reduced at higher levels, but could someone point out where it is clearly stated that characters will actually lose levels? That does not include just players commenting on it, but something from compbatant, LordSeth, or I suppose terminator as he assisted with calculations.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Just wait..you will see..changes coming soon.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-