Exp gains and loses

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: Exp gains and loses

Post by SellSword »

Changes coming, I know. There will be some announcement with the "second part" eventually, but anything before that is just speculation. (Unless someone is privy to inside info I suppose.)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

There have been hints all over the place, mainly from term...look at mchat..it says it is ready...
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Also...if the formula for exp gain has changed, wouldnt it stand to reason that they would go thru and "fix" accounts over the 3377 threshhold and bring them to where they "should be" ? Thisvwould only be fair to those approaching the 3377 mark
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I've seen the hints about the second part of the adjustment, yeah. Hints galore there. I'm saying someone wondering if they will literally lose levels on their character(s) isn't anything I've seen.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Could you imagine the backlash here if it was announced ? FT would go dead and forum would break. . LMFAO
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Leone

Post by Leone »

The internet will break
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ SS - we are not high enough to worry about it, for the moment. :D
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

From my understanding of all the hints I've seen, players WILL lose levels but not the TIME they spent grinding. If anything they'll still get a slight advantage for having already made it there (doubly so actually) but not make it impossible to catch up for those that had not yet exceeded the the XP cap lvl already.

Again it's just all hints and speculation.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

It is my understanding it basically this...your level- bought levels. If this number is greater than 3377 use new formula to determine level,then add bought levels.thus giving you a "new corrected level"
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Lestat wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:25 pm Im sure to step on some toes here..maybe even make some mad...but at least i ask for thoughts...

We know exp gain over 3377 being nerfed. Fine..i want to help lower than that level to acheive this goal of 3377 and then let chips fall where they may..

I suggest making exp gain at levels lower than 3377 go quicker, thus making the gap in levels of all players shrink..i know i hear it now, but i earned my levels,why should you get yours quicker...and here is the reply
You did not earn all your levels.. many for years shared accounts, thus boosting the levels quicker. Some even "sold out" to tommy and jm ( who then shared and bought lvls) ...then there are rhose who just paid(bought levels) their way there..
Those who have never shared, or bought levels, or sold out are nowhere close to these levels..

Now what reason would comp even consider this ?
First, quicker level up would then require pet purchases much quicker. This increases revenue, making game advancement quicker.
Second, the quicker players reach the 3377 threshold, the sooner the need to buy levels will be reached, again bringing in revenue.

What advantages does this give to the game ?
First it will bring grinding levels to a happier place..as of now its boring,tedious, and slow..making players advance quicker will bring a satisfaction most do not get at the moment
Second it will change the face of clans and how clan warfare would be fought...newer clans would now be able to actually defend ( a group of 3377 can easily defend against a group of 5-7k) as of now any new clans fall to the mercy of the established clans(no matter sides) the if not with me you're against me mentality they have now is awful. If more players felt they stood a fighting chance, then there will be more than 2 sides.

These are suggestions as i see a big change coming. There will be a need for changes or the game will become stale..we had special skins removed because ppl boosted lvls, had 2days of work removed because ppl duplicated items, and yet never see anything to make game better..some new content for hi levels, kings garden they say is for new players, but without bag purchase or pet spiders u cant even do quest on floor 1 as anything under lvl 50 dies easily.

So let the crying begin.. and give the honest average player a reason to stay.
+1 ??? Anyone ?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-