Exp gains and loses

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Exp gains and loses

Post by Lestat »

Im sure to step on some toes here..maybe even make some mad...but at least i ask for thoughts...

We know exp gain over 3377 being nerfed. Fine..i want to help lower than that level to acheive this goal of 3377 and then let chips fall where they may..

I suggest making exp gain at levels lower than 3377 go quicker, thus making the gap in levels of all players shrink..i know i hear it now, but i earned my levels,why should you get yours quicker...and here is the reply
You did not earn all your levels.. many for years shared accounts, thus boosting the levels quicker. Some even "sold out" to tommy and jm ( who then shared and bought lvls) ...then there are rhose who just paid(bought levels) their way there..
Those who have never shared, or bought levels, or sold out are nowhere close to these levels..

Now what reason would comp even consider this ?
First, quicker level up would then require pet purchases much quicker. This increases revenue, making game advancement quicker.
Second, the quicker players reach the 3377 threshold, the sooner the need to buy levels will be reached, again bringing in revenue.

What advantages does this give to the game ?
First it will bring grinding levels to a happier place..as of now its boring,tedious, and slow..making players advance quicker will bring a satisfaction most do not get at the moment
Second it will change the face of clans and how clan warfare would be fought...newer clans would now be able to actually defend ( a group of 3377 can easily defend against a group of 5-7k) as of now any new clans fall to the mercy of the established clans(no matter sides) the if not with me you're against me mentality they have now is awful. If more players felt they stood a fighting chance, then there will be more than 2 sides.

These are suggestions as i see a big change coming. There will be a need for changes or the game will become stale..we had special skins removed because ppl boosted lvls, had 2days of work removed because ppl duplicated items, and yet never see anything to make game better..some new content for hi levels, kings garden they say is for new players, but without bag purchase or pet spiders u cant even do quest on floor 1 as anything under lvl 50 dies easily.

So let the crying begin.. and give the honest average player a reason to stay.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Leone

Re: Exp gains and loses

Post by Leone »

I think this idea should be considered in the midst of all the other changes. Note comp has just reset the mage tap speed whilst you post this.

From a greedy point of view, approaching 2k - yes give me the extra xp. But actually and honestly no - I'm happy levelling as I am. I've grinded these levels. To me it's not been tedious. It is a big part of this game. I have alts - they do other stuff. I have great friends on here as well.

Yes, I want the levels but I don't want an advantage. I have my pets for that. They are a huge advantage. You know as well as I do how hard it was before them and we stuck with the game.

I have bought some levels- but very few
I have never shared my accounts
I have been in clans
I'm not in one now
I may decide to join one in the future
Or I may not!

That's the way I play ft.

I know others may differ.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

In fact, to make it easier for low-level players to earn levels is the way I fully support to help new players.But how exactly, a decrease in the gain in experience or the banal addition of new pets or a strengthening of old ones?
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

I've never bought levels and worked hard to my level. however, I have plenty of quests just remaining dormant because I'm not strong enough or my pets aren't strong enough. I may not "contribute" to compbatant's coffers as much as others, but I've bought pets, extra pack space, a house and extra house storage. I've contributed, and I think it's time that I have a slightly easier play.

I may buy levels down the road, but for now, I'd be happy to drive on the same road as others!
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Mak i suggested using the equation that now decreases exp after 3377 to add exp in the opposite direction...so basically at lvl 1 a wolf instead of 4 exp might then give 12 exp...this just shortens the time needed to gain levels, while still requiring grinding to level..leave pets alone.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Lestat you don't grind levels why do you care? Your highest account you bought from Jaya. I'm confused why this is a big issue for you? You five years as a sword and level 500. Just buy more accounts.....
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

h4t3rz wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:37 pm Lestat you don't grind levels why do you care? Your highest account you bought from Jaya. I'm confused why this is a big issue for you? You five years as a sword and level 500. Just buy more accounts.....
Not really relevant here. If you would like to pm me and show your contempt(this applies to everyone) i will gladly respond there..thank you
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Lestat for President.
Ryaca_1
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

proto_nuke wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:24 am Lestat for President.
Lol
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

h4t3rz wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:37 pm Lestat you don't grind levels why do you care? Your highest account you bought from Jaya. I'm confused why this is a big issue for you? You five years as a sword and level 500. Just buy more accounts.....
You don't grind levels either? Lol
Does life really get better?