Clicking speed

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

El.Menda

Re: Clicking speed

Post by El.Menda »

También botón pulsador para cuchillos arrojadizas, hachas arrojadizas, para anticongelante también ?
.... Piensen que es una habilidad. No es el botón de ataque. El botón de ataque ya tiene su auto ataque. Para todas las clases...
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

If mage can click 6 per sec we needn't more, tap and hold/keep but if is a 6 tap per sec could stay that but pleas no less, if mage could get this same but only one click for start working click 6 per s we get a this same what have other class, so this are enough. At pvp i don't think somebody want use it because mage need a fast decision about a armor heal and attack, for example if mage get the secend idea about 6 clicks per sec and need only a touch the spell, mage stop complain about finger pain, lower getting exp yeap - mage for truth getting less exp if nobody don't want have finger pain. That or that it's good idea
Hello, i have hope u had a nice day!
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Don't forget to add cooldowns!

Plus no mix and matching spells, choose one for the entire duration and THEN have a cooldown. Gotta wait til after the cooldown before choosing a different one to use.

Then it'll be like the other classes meow <3
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

If the mage will has a reload, then we can consider him dead.
Imagine you are attacking, pressing a button and can’t do anything else 20 sec? Other classes can attack with hands,use stuns and magicians can’t do anything if have reload...The skills of other classes are only increase while the scrolls of the magician are all his gameplay.
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Mages have an auto-attack too just like the other classes. You'd just have to re-adjust your stats to compensate like everybody else, not just dump into a single stat.

I mean, if mage was so perfectly balanced with the rest of the classes why would so many players have chosen to be a mage or wish they HAD chosen a mage?

Just sayin'.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Things the mage does give so low str to the mage no spells increase damage from the hand of the mage no variability.
That’s exactly no one would choose a mage and all mages would demand a change of class because the mage is not the strongest class anyway.?Surviving?Yes, but the mage is not a class with enormous damage, the mage has very low damage in pvp,even dwarf damage stronger in pvp.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Has the feature of holding the spell button down and the mage automatically casting been implemented yet?
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

NO!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Currently those that are NOT mage already wanna switch classes, so what's your point?

It's not just the Damage, it's the infinite heal that's the biggest problem imo.

Like I said, if mage is so weak why is (almost) everybody picking Mage to lvl as highest acc (or wish they had)? Oh that's right, dmg might be "lower" but that infinite heal makes up for it ;)

Only way to beat is to block the heal, which ofc all mage cry as unfair.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention that also mage has 10-17.5x HIGHER damage in PvM. There's that too.

But nahhh, mage is weak lol. :roll:
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

No one really wants to switch classes, all I heard is that the game wants the dwarf to have a PVP skill and that's it.

You yourself have just described how you can defeat a magician and I will say what I already wrote in this post.Magician is also not able to defeat warior without an assistant stuner, so what's the problem? Pvp with and against magician is a team game while the rest of the classes can fight one on one among themselves.But it was conceived by the game once the magician was added to it.

The magician’s PvM was stronger due to the fact that this is the most difficult class in ft and it must justify its complexity, otherwise no one would have chosen it but would have preferred another light class, for example, an archer.