Clicking speed

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryaca_

Re: Clicking speed

Post by ryaca_ »

I do know that my archer level 5211 can not kill a mage with a much lower level than me.

Just some food for thought.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

The magician’s retreat is not effective, he can’t break the distance he is overtaken by using stuns and acceleration.

Wars have no threat in mass PVP if you have acceleration and enough defrosting.There is already a game of stunning wars of a magician’s team, nothing depends on the magician in killing someone.

Tell me what kind of PVP situation you would like to hear. I will explain every moment.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

ryaca_ wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:19 pm I do know that my archer level 5211 can not kill a mage with a much lower level than me.

If you do not give the magician this opportunity, he will simply die in a couple of seconds.
Warriors will can log out or run from your archer.Magician cannot escape, the magician cannot leave the game(low hp and armor on items) before you kill him— will it be more balanced if one class can only die?
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:48 pm
ryaca_ wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:19 pm I do know that my archer level 5211 can not kill a mage with a much lower level than me.

If you do not give the magician this opportunity, he will simply die in a couple of seconds.
Warriors will can log out or run from your archer.Magician cannot escape, the magician cannot leave the game(low hp and armor on items) before you kill him— will it be more balanced if one class can only die?
The mage will just heal and attack until I'm dead. There is no fight here. Archer loses against mage.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Yes, the archer is the only one who can not survive using acceleration, but then another idea is needed specifically for the archer.All other classes can survive the magician by escaping and healing their health.
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

After fighting 15mins with tapping i have enough i tapp slower and i died, i fight with 300lvls more but after this 15mins i died in 10 sec...fingers pain and i exhaustion
unable to fight
Hello, i have hope u had a nice day!
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

[quote=Cashew post_id=117437 time=1568540587 user_id=7482]
Don't forget to add cooldowns!

Plus no mix and matching spells, choose one for the entire duration and THEN have a cooldown. Gotta wait til after the cooldown before choosing a different one to use.

Then it'll be like the other classes meow <3
[/quote]

With coldown and working how skills it's nonsense, mage it's the hardest class and makes up for a potential, mage for truth can't kill nobody need a any stun for kill, everyone can run by bugged slow spell, if i slow somebody and he use unfreez i can't now slow him again, must wait for a end animation spell (blue sth at enemy character) mage is very good but knight ogre archer too can kill mage, skill have too something for talk, statistic too, many poeple's think full str good idea, not to end... because i can have more dex and i'm in better situation, evan with warrior skill every hit, i have 1,3k and can't kill a knight 1k (mine frend have very big skill) i can tell more, he killing me easy...
With most players i don't have problem to win 1vs1 but 3/4 run.... or log out if are dead with unequip gears
So if you want talk about subject you should know it from the center...
Hello, i have hope u had a nice day!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Cashew ... it's a pleasure reading your posts and learning.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

compbatant wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:28 pm If you click faster than one click every 0.166s then your clicks are ignored by server. I recently changed this value to 0.250s but I got many negative messages and I decided to restore previous setting.
However I have idea to add new behavior. Instead of many clicks just touch the attack button and the clicks will be send with higher available speed until you take of finger from button. What do you think?
When this going to be planted in game?
I see many likes this idea so i think it should be added
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Random question just to satisfy my curiosity to those that claim to achieve 7 casts per second over a prolonged period of time...

How do you achieve this? I can't go over 5 myself.