Clicking speed

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: Clicking speed

Post by Lestat »

Humble, no not implemented yet.
Sellsword i doubt it works that way. It sounds like making mage work like other classes except must keep finger on the button..ie i want heal, imust hold heal down, i want attack i must hold attack, i do see this slowing a mage during pvp tho as u cant heal attack heal attack like singular taps.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:33 pm No one dies in pvp with a magician because a magician cannot make stop his opponent when he run away so what is the problem in pvp where no one wins?
You and I both know that is not true. Besides in every fight I have seen with a mage vs any other player near or higher than the mage level the mage calls for a friend to stun. If none available then the mage chases. If the player is archer especially there is no escape unless the mage runs out of unfreez potions and the archer can use the cold arrow to escape. I been there and done that. My main account is a mage and I'm very familiar with PvP agianst all classes higher level and lower level. Melee classes are difficult to keep up with. But that's a good reason to battle far away from a shop.

But to answer other questions...

The press for rapid casting is indeed very simular to autoclicking ONLY because you do not have to constantly tap the spell just hold it.
However it's very true that it is not a third-party program secretly used to have an advantage and yes you are required to be alert and actually put your finger on the device 😂 there is still the afk check if your caught using a autoclicker you will be jailed.

The good thing about the new feature is that it is pointless to accuse a mage of using a autoclicker in PvP they press that spell and they continuously cast at the same speed they can not out cast you.
If silly enough to try tapping the spell they may not realize that they are casting slower because by pressing and holding they activate the repeat mechanics. If they try to do it by fast tapping they activate the repeat mechanics but every time they lift the finger they interfere with the repeat mechanics.

The feature is very similar to every other class (swordsman, archer, ogre, dwarf) but the Non-magic classes are not required to press and hold to keep attacking. The mage must still keep a finger on the spell at all times to keep casting.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

:o
Ryaca_1
Artuuur

Post by Artuuur »

Спасибо.
Thank you/
xokkeist

Post by xokkeist »

Многие хотят чтобы вы ввели это нововведение *один клик*
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

xokkeist wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:21 am Многие хотят чтобы вы ввели это нововведение *один клик*
Many people want you to introduce this innovation * one click *

*Please translate so all can read*
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

The mage class may very well be the catalyst that saves or dooms ft.
Ryaca_1
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

LordSeth wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:21 am
Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:33 pm No one dies in pvp with a magician because a magician cannot make stop his opponent when he run away so what is the problem in pvp where no one wins?
You and I both know that is not true. Besides in every fight I have seen with a mage vs any other player near or higher than the mage level the mage calls for a friend to stun. If none available then the mage chases. If the player is archer especially there is no escape unless the mage runs out of unfreez potions and the archer can use the cold arrow to escape. I been there and done that. My main account is a mage and I'm very familiar with PvP agianst all classes higher level and lower level. Melee classes are difficult to keep up with. But that's a good reason to battle far away from a shop.

But to answer other questions...

The feature is very similar to every other class (swordsman, archer, ogre, dwarf) but the Non-magic classes are not required to press and hold to keep attacking. The mage must still keep a finger on the spell at all times to keep casting.
I already really fell in love with this topic as it can be talked about endlessly.A warrior can also kill a mage by calling one or two healing blockers.Can consider this a team work.

In fact, if such mechanics were added at the start of the game, there would be much less problems with complaints.With this update, the mage will be much closer to the mechanics of the other classes.
Perhaps the same mechanism can be done for stun and unfreeze.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I think its nice i dea..but 5 clicks per second will be still mage weaking...if so then make resists little lower of gear.
Or anyways make it 6 clicks again..
Mages got weaked enough
Idk maybe 5 clicks will be ok too..i think its nice idea rly
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

its so cool idea because player which have mage will stop complain about i cannt faster clicking and others using clickers and same things but i think if we will have same thing other class would have toggle effect with skills. example when u tap with skill its will be toggled and will have cool down effect too. because from other class players will be complain that we have this possibility.
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400-600
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75