clan carbon ingot

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

scarlet

clan carbon ingot

Post by scarlet »

Hi 👋🏽 to everyone my idea is that they move the carbon ingot to the clan towers not manufacturing huts that are currently. Why when you want to frair ingots of coal you must have a hut but my question is this Why can the most ingots be manufactured in a tower but it is not included the charcoal? . Thanks a lot. Waited. Your answers
Leone

Re: clan carbon ingot

Post by Leone »

Advantage- easier manufacturing of fire missiles

Disadvantage - easier manufacturing of fire missiles

The perception will be based upon whether you are the attacker or defender, I guess.
LostKnight

Re: clan carbon ingot

Post by LostKnight »

Non clan players - go to some remote location and start chopping trees ... and while chopping nowhere near your house or crafter open your "craft menu" --> Well look at that I can craft planks away from my house/crafter. This benefits clan members more than anyone. Make all INGOTS the same for clan and none clan alike.

The president is set.

This should apply for ALL "ingots" not just carbon. There are carbon, iron, gold and steel (if you have both ores) ingots why should "just clans" get precedence? And they are with planks most normal players only need for quests.

Let's look at carbon Ingots, a player, below lvl100 without a house, cannot make them because they are used to craft things greater than lvl 100.
- - but he can sell them.

Mind you, making it so "no one" needs a house or crafter for planks or ingots would make them pretty hard to sell. Who'd buy them.

@ leone - Fire missile requires 3 carbon ore - not ingots.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.