Nick değiştirme

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

BeyazTurk

Nick değiştirme

Post by BeyazTurk »

Oyundaki çoğu kişi kullanıcı adından memnun değil buna bende dahilim bence oyuna kullanıcı adı değiştirme özelliği gelirse çok ama çok daha iyi bir hale gelebilir
I'm permanently banned from the game and the forum. all my forum accounts are permanently blocked. if you text me I probably won't see it.
-Komutan-
SellSword

Re: Nick değiştirme

Post by SellSword »

This has been discussed before and the GM team has said that will almost never be an option. Too many people who have scammed, abused, harassed, or just annoying PvP could then change their names and start all over. Your name has your history, whether good or bad.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Some times people want to be forgotten. I think name change is great option. Every online game in the world allows name changed. Some people are tired of fighting the same battle and can't get left alone. It would help people to move on. As for scammers, they get jailed right? I think it's a plus plus. Compatant makes money, players can enjoy game.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Leone

Post by Leone »

I entirely disagree.

Changing names caused a very full gm team a lot of time. I'll find the thread if you like, if not someone will. Our current gm team are already overworked.

But more importantly, it gives every single wrongdoer of any kind a clean slate. No way. I do not agree. How can you keep track of the people?

Don't do it in the first place. If you do, make your peace.

That's not an accusation against you, haters btw.

Here's someone who explains it much better than me.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16388&p=106227&hili ... ge#p106227
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

You can't tell me the names are not stored with a primary ID in the database. GM can always use the primary ID track user no matter there name. Not hard at all.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Leone

Post by Leone »

The technical side I don't know about.

My point is that your name is your word and people used to swap names to shrug off punishments, to use to their advantage to infiltrate enemy clans, to use to try and scam players and to use as an unfair advantage.

It was banned for a very good reason.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

h4t3rz wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:40 pm You can't tell me the names are not stored with a primary ID in the database. GM can always use the primary ID track user no matter there name. Not hard at all.
Sry, but i respectfully disagree about name changes. It's not just the chaos of GMs tracking them, but also the chaos in game. Players getting kicked from clans and friend lists, simply bc the names changed. Players with bad reputations for robbing clan buildings or fighting on a certain side in a war would be able to lie and infiltrate places they typically couldn't go.

I quote your signature to support my logic:

Omnes Autem Uri
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

We don't have to agree and this topic has been covered five times. I still put my opinion each time. I know it won't be done. At least I spoke up.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

h4t3rz wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:59 pm We don't have to agree and this topic has been covered five times. I still put my opinion each time. I know it won't be done. At least I spoke up.
Now THAT, I can respect.
Omnes Autem Uri
Leone

Post by Leone »

And me too. We do disagree, but I respect you and I respect your opinion.