Change Class

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

h4t3rz

Change Class

Post by h4t3rz »

I feel we should have the right to purchase class changes. As the game evolves the classes strength and weakness changes.

When I first started there was no trade affinity. I choose sword as my class. A year later the trade affinity was released. My sword became a worthless builder. Yes I can gather supply but my game changed.

Now with the updates to mages and giving them auto spell. My sword is weaker.

You say well you are a seigers. I wish swords were best seige but no. Again this gos to the mage.

I think if you want to continue changing the classes we should have the right to purchase class change.

Worried about current skills? How about reset all skills on class change?
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Barkley

Re: Change Class

Post by Barkley »

h4t3rz wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:32 pm I feel we should have the right to purchase class changes. As the game evolves the classes strength and weakness changes.

When I first started there was no trade affinity. I choose sword as my class. A year later the trade affinity was released. My sword became a worthless builder. Yes I can gather supply but my game changed.

Now with the updates to mages and giving them auto spell. My sword is weaker.

You say well you are a seigers. I wish swords were best seige but no. Again this gos to the mage.

I think if you want to continue changing the classes we should have the right to purchase class change.

Worried about current skills? How about reset all skills on class change?
To what I have seen until naw everyone makes only mage stornger. Purchase make other classes a chance
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'd rather other classes were balanced than have a change class option. I believe it's a far too easy way out If you could change your class willingnilly.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Leone wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:16 pm I'd rather other classes were balanced than have a change class option. I believe it's a far too easy way out If you could change your class willingnilly.
Easy way out of what?
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Leone

Post by Leone »

Sorry , didn't explain myself properly. Mages on top rn so people change to mages. In 6 months it's the ogre and another 12 it's the archer. Everyone will change to the best class as they come up.
Syor

Post by Syor »

True.
I am in favor of a change of class. For inexperience many over time understand they have made a wrong choice with the creation of a account.
For those like me who have little time and only 1 account, being able to change must be natural.

It is understood that I too think that dwarves and freyas should have more defense.

Favorable
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Why not create alts - one of each class and test them?
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Syor

Post by Syor »

What is a Alts-one?
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Syor wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:21 pm What is a Alts-one?
Create new characters. One character for each class/type you are interested in.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Alternate characters, there are swordsmen (Amazons), Archers (huntress), magicians (fairies), dwarfs (Freya) and ogres. You are allowed multiple accounts for the game, people use them to play or for storage.

Online translation:

Personaggi alternativi, ci sono spadaccini (Amazzoni), Arcieri (cacciaress), maghi (fate), nani (Freya) e orchi. Sono consentiti più account per il gioco, le persone li usano per giocare o per lo stoccaggio.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.