Change Class

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Syor

Re: Change Class

Post by Syor »

Are you saying that those who want to change classes have to make other accounts?
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

Yes. Exactly that.
Syor

Post by Syor »

I do not approve.

If I have little time and only one account I definitely have no time to grow another character.

I can make a new account to try another class, but I think there is little to try at low levels.

I repeat: i favor the class change only once.

Tnks
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

It would be hard to decide before the three skill enhancements are in place at level 100. So if a class change were allowed I would think maybe a limited time frame perhaps level 125 to allow testing of skills. By then someone should know if they like their choice. The game manual does describe the skills of each class but like many things until you try something in real time it is hard to judge by a written description. If the level limit is capped for allowing change and limited to one change per account that might not cause many players to complain. Still I can envision a player leveling to 100 a dwarf which after fury skill levels quickly and then changes it to a mage or fairy which is hard to level. For that reason a lower level might be more acceptable like by level 35 where a player has had first skill added. If that is the case though someone with limited play time could just start a new account as a different class. I like the idea to have this option but I think to allow higher level players to change would cause problems. If it were allowed at higher levels I think it would have to come with a penalty of some kind like a 25% reduction of levels for instance or other stiff loss. It is a major change and should cost the player in some way to do it. A low level (35) change would have no penalty. That's my opinion as part of the discussion.
Retired