radical new idea. actualy punish those who break rules instead of rewarding them with letting them keep spoils/profits

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rev1

radical new idea. actualy punish those who break rules instead of rewarding them with letting them keep spoils/profits

Post by rev1 »

In FT tose who break clear non complicated rules like exploiting very clear bugs are warned and can keep the spoils while the victims of that rulebreaking are not compensated because its too much work.

i suggest to actualy punish rulebreakers instead of punishing those who play by the rules. because the honest players are punished because the dishonest get stronger and get drops destroy buildings and gm doing nothing to prevent or rectify this.
Leone

Re: radical new idea. actualy punish those who break rules instead of rewarding them with letting them keep spoils/prof

Post by Leone »

I think Lestat has been asking for this for a while.

We all need to look to ourselves about breaking rules. Here's my take on it: if you want someone to be investigated, be prepared for the same.
LostKnight

Re: radical new idea. actualy punish those who break rules instead of rewarding them with letting them keep spoils/prof

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:22 am We all need to look to ourselves about breaking rules. Here's my take on it: if you want someone to be investigated, be prepared for the same.
↑↑↑↑ A worthy quote of life itself!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Leone wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:22 am We all need to look to ourselves about breaking rules. Here's my take on it: if you want someone to be investigated, be prepared for the same.
I agree, and welcome such an investigation. Can the other sides of clan conflict honestly claim such?
Omnes Autem Uri
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Leone wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:22 am I think Lestat has been asking for this for a while.

We all need to look to ourselves about breaking rules. Here's my take on it: if you want someone to be investigated, be prepared for the same.
I have no problems with being investigated. I have followed rules. Yes i own traded accounts,they were aquired before total ban and enforcement. This can be looked at. I have nothing to hide.

Im honest about who i am..after all..i told mak i used his ally to place lestat into a seige position. How many players would do that? Lol..
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

rev1 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:57 am In FT tose who break clear non complicated rules like exploiting very clear bugs are warned and can keep the spoils while the victims of that rulebreaking are not compensated because its too much work.

i suggest to actualy punish rulebreakers instead of punishing those who play by the rules. because the honest players are punished because the dishonest get stronger and get drops destroy buildings and gm doing nothing to prevent or rectify this.
This is totaly true and these rules should be inforced. Not just say they are inforced where they aren't.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Lestat just because a rule was not inforced does not mean it wasn't a rule. I don't know how you got to keep shared, traded accounts when everyone else got jailed. That's like you telling Maks rules are rules. Hypocrite.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

h4t3rz wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:00 pm Lestat just because a rule was not inforced does not mean it wasn't a rule. I don't know how you got to keep shared, traded accounts when everyone else got jailed. That's like you telling Maks rules are rules. Hypocrite.
Idk how did You keep your shared accounts? Because you didn't share after total enforcement. All my accounts were aquired before march 2018 when the total ban started.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

h4t3rz wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:00 pm Lestat just because a rule was not inforced does not mean it wasn't a rule. I don't know how you got to keep shared, traded accounts when everyone else got jailed. That's like you telling Maks rules are rules. Hypocrite.
There are plenty of accts that got shared and/or traded, before the total ban, that are still playing besides his accts on both sides, just as there are traded accts that are more recent even tho they are supposed to be jailed now
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Lestat got his account when all were being jailed. Tommy, jm punk all jailed. At same time Lestat pitches his mage from Jony. Some how he did not get jailed.

Just like without. You got from white after the ban was enforced.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein