radical new idea. actualy punish those who break rules instead of rewarding them with letting them keep spoils/profits

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

h4t3rz

Re: radical new idea. actualy punish those who break rules instead of rewarding them with letting them keep spoils/prof

Post by h4t3rz »

You guys only want rules enforced when they don't affect you. I invite any GM, admin, or Creator check my logins. I nothing to hide. I have been jailed, muted and punished Everytime I broke a rule. To bad can't say the same about y'all.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Lestat

Re: radical new idea. actualy punish those who break rules instead of rewarding them with letting them keep spoils/prof

Post by Lestat »

h4t3rz wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:27 pm Lestat got his account when all were being jailed. Tommy, jm punk all jailed. At same time Lestat pitches his mage from Jony. Some how he did not get jailed.

Just like without. You got from white after the ban was enforced.
Hmm, maybe i had fork a while and was leveling before i brought to clan ? You only know when u saw fork clanned i had him, but not when i actually aquired it.

I have seen the gm report on without, roth has had it longer than ive had fork...hmm just because you dont like people you make random assumptions ?

I had access to neomage in 2017. Did you know that ? U dont know everything meg. Dont assume you do.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

h4t3rz wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:27 pm Lestat got his account when all were being jailed. Tommy, jm punk all jailed. At same time Lestat pitches his mage from Jony. Some how he did not get jailed.

Just like without. You got from white after the ban was enforced.
Hahaha i was using without for MONTHS before the ban so check your "facts" and it has gone though the gms checking it too...so believe what u want, but i have seen many accts that are in other than original hands both from prior to the ban AND SINCE
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

I agree rothost the ban is not inforced. I admit you and white play games. So maybe he doesn't use without anymore. I do know accounts are still shared and not jailed but that doesn't make it ok does it?
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

The point is the rule has always been in place. If one was punished all should have been. Go's back to favoritism. Even DaHobbit warned all. Shared accounts is against rules and could be enforced any time. You guys just got lucky. You are still rule breakers.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

h4t3rz wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:41 pm The point is the rule has always been in place. If one was punished all should have been. Go's back to favoritism. Even DaHobbit warned all. Shared accounts is against rules and could be enforced any time. You guys just got lucky. You are still rule breakers.
Well im sure if they go back and jail EVERY SHARED ACCOUNT you would be affected too. I know many times that haterz wasn't being used by you. So you fit into the same category.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

That would be great. Check all accounts of everyone. I'm not worried.
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

h4t3rz wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:47 pm That would be great. Check all accounts of everyone. I'm not worried.
She wants all accts jailed thats ever been shared and/or traded? Well then every acct on ft except very new ones would be jailed....
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Of course not. You dont even play anymore do you ? Lol. Easy to have opinions on things that even if they got your account jailed, wouldnt really affect you.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

I think it's time to let you all in on a secret. My real name is David. I am 38 year old male from Texas. There never was a Meg. Simply put everything you think you know about me is a lie to advance in a game.