New 3 ideas!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TORRES

New 3 ideas!

Post by TORRES »

Dear developers!
1. I propose to introduce a system of donations for leveling up the abilities of a character (fishing, mining stone, wood, etc.).
2. I offer the opportunity to add 1 or more players to your home.
3. The ability to donate to change the player’s class (for example, from Ogre to Mage)
James142

Re: New 3 ideas!

Post by James142 »

TORRES wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:15 pm Dear developers!
1. I propose to introduce a system of donations for leveling up the abilities of a character (fishing, mining stone, wood, etc.).
2. I offer the opportunity to add 1 or more players to your home.
3. The ability to donate to change the player’s class (for example, from Ogre to Mage)
Class changes will not happen, has been stated before.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Leone

Post by Leone »

Other than crafting, which relies on failures to improve your level (I still think this is odd), I like the way that the trades rely solely on player time and effort rather than a quick fix way.

I, for one, do not want to share my house with anyone else. Sorry and all that, but buy your own or create more alts so that you get bank and tavern space for free.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

3x no thank you
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I strongly disagree with idea #2
only one person pays for a house only one person uses a house if not then it's basically a clan with no PVP ;)
I guess it would be okay if people could donate items into your house but never remove.
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

My personal opinion would be "no" for all of them, but my opinion certainly doesn't mean more than what anyone else thinks.

For #1, I think it is important to have some things require time to improve. Players can buy many things, but this should not be one of them. How many clan members would suddenly have something like level 30+ building and siege skills? Not to mention players who could craft anything at all at 100% or so.

For #2, I tend to agree with posts above. There are other discussions out there about sharing with an alt, renting forged, and even allowing donations from others. Overall though, I think a can of worms best left unopened.

For #3, just no. Swap back and forth depending on what is easiest for you at the time... You are more than welcome to change your class (and maybe your perspective) with a new character though...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

I really like 2. I've wanted that in the past. Being able to basecly buy a house and then for example your family can use it, would be great.
Or at least if a acc on a email buys a house and then all the accs on the email can use the house.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Of course all of these have been brought up before and discussed in some fashion but we must look at it this way also... another player has taken the time to consider FT and try to make some suggestions to improve it. I've suggested things before only to find they are not feasible...but it can open up ideas as to what can be feasible. So Torres don't let this thread discourage you.

As a house owner I would love if some of my alts could use it especially to store pets when taking on dangerous quests. But beyond that they already benefit from the house for temporary storage if I transfer to the house owner or crafting for them. It might be considered an unfair advantage to buy a house and have all your alts be able to use it when other players just as committed to playing but because of the house cost wouldn't have this option.
Retired
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

Cleopatra wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:00 am I strongly disagree with idea #2
only one person pays for a house only one person uses a house if not then it's basically a clan with no PVP ;)
I guess it would be okay if people could donate items into your house but never remove.
LMAO cleo, you wanna get them items dont you xD
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

I wouldn't be against sharing my house with my alt for storing pets before going to a dangerous map.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE