More friends list space

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Barkley

More friends list space

Post by Barkley »

We currently have 35 friends list spaces, my idea is to raise it from 35 to 45 making 3 pages of friends list all together.
I feal like the game progresses more players come and more friends to, but... it gets full... we shouldn't be restricted by
friends list with who we can talk, see online... At the end of the day who likes being restricted number of friends list?
I'm nearly 100% sure no one will reply saying they like it(GM probably like it bc they added it...).
And I'm also nearly sure no GM will make it unlimited number but theres just a need of more space.
Evan 10 spaces will fix the life of many, it isn't asking for much but it is giving much to many, especially muted ppl.

What do all you great people think to this concept?
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Gullander

Re: More friends list space

Post by Gullander »

My sister once said about our lack of reaching out to each other as family members we are afflicted with pathetic leprous lips!! :o Even though that is mostly true my friend list on FT is full and although it is difficult I do manage to interact and hold at times meaningful conversation. So I would welcome an expansion even if it is only to have more people to ignore! :lol:

Seriously I am very glad for the friends I have! :D As the saying goes "the more the merrier".
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

+1 three full pages

more to ignore OR more chance of chat death.
Spice it up!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Ok. I will increase it to 45 after next server cod update :) Happy? :D
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

YES!
happy.png
Thank you.
I was always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I believe the OP overestimates how much GMs actually have to do with this this when compbatant is the one who designs these things and makes these types of changes. That being said, I think expanding the number of friends one could have would be fine. If someone doesn't want that many friends they certainly don't need to add more.

Such an expansion makes me think of a previous discussion about adding some additional information for friends. Something simple like "last on" dates where you can see how long ago a friend was active. There are situations where a friend may not be on for several days and it's not a big deal, but it would also be nice to see who has stopped playing.

If there would be multiple pages of friends it would be nice to be able to organize them. (That would actually be nice anyhow.) Everyone has some friends that they talk to more than others or don't want to get confused with other friends, so why not be able to organize them?

EDIT: Ninjad by comp? :lol:
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:55 pm EDIT: Ninjad by comp? :lol:
Yup, he can out ninja a ninja and we're just ninjas in training. :)

Sort would be nice though.
maybe we're stretching it though.
I was always AFK!
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

compbatant wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:49 pm Ok. I will increase it to 45 after next server cod update :) Happy? :D
Yes.
Ty wery much!

Barkley

Post by Barkley »

SellSword wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:55 pm I believe the OP overestimates how much GMs actually have to do with this this when compbatant is the one who designs these things and makes these types of changes. That being said, I think expanding the number of friends one could have would be fine. If someone doesn't want that many friends they certainly don't need to add more.

Such an expansion makes me think of a previous discussion about adding some additional information for friends. Something simple like "last on" dates where you can see how long ago a friend was active. There are situations where a friend may not be on for several days and it's not a big deal, but it would also be nice to see who has stopped playing.

If there would be multiple pages of friends it would be nice to be able to organize them. (That would actually be nice anyhow.) Everyone has some friends that they talk to more than others or don't want to get confused with other friends, so why not be able to organize them?

EDIT: Ninjad by comp? :lol:
I also like this idea to get info like last on or mabye to see the clan he is inside or something like that.

haha2u

Post by haha2u »

I agree 100%, more friends list space is needed. With the game being for Android and now iOS, there are many new players joining the FT community but we are stuck with very little space to "add them as a friend". This can be discouraging to new players because most older players have trusted friends already filling their friends list that they may not want to remove. This limits the amount of help that the older players can give to new players which in turn may make them give up on the game completely. FT is a great place to make friends, we just need more space to do so.
💜Sissy💜Forever In Our Hearts💜

haha2u (Archer 5058)
Manticore (Ogre 814)
Myers304 (Archer 516)
di4b10 (Mage 550)
BLUNT_AXE (Dwarf 146)
Spartakus (Swordsman 211)