Second Pet Shop

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Second Pet Shop

Post by SellSword »

I started to think about this idea when an alt lost a pet shop grey troll pet. Selfish motives! :D

Ok, what about an option for a second pet shop? The current pet shop has pets available at levels 30, 40, 125, 250, and 360. I was originally more along the lines of alternate pets and not necessarily upgrades, but there could be a number of variations too.

Something like level 50 gets glowing spider options, or toss in some ranged options even like 150 gets warlock options. The current pet shop pets are weaker than what you could purchase for real money at your level (with the exception of boss dragons at 360), so nothing would be overpowered. There could always be options for higher levels as well.

The world of FT has expanded since the original pet shop came out. That is true for size as well as more monster options.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
WARBRINGER

Re: Second Pet Shop

Post by WARBRINGER »

I was thinking EXACTLY the same not too long ago! :D However, I doubt this will be imemented as it then brings attention away from the idea of purchasing pets, and so game revenue drops.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Leone

Post by Leone »

Great idea! I also agree that this would affect game revenue so perhaps pet shop 2 could offer pets players don't usually buy for real money, to add some variety?
coolguy

Post by coolguy »

SellSword wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:54 am I started to think about this idea when an alt lost a pet shop grey troll pet. Selfish motives! :D

Ok, what about an option for a second pet shop? The current pet shop has pets available at levels 30, 40, 125, 250, and 360. I was originally more along the lines of alternate pets and not necessarily upgrades, but there could be a number of variations too.

Something like level 50 gets glowing spider options, or toss in some ranged options even like 150 gets warlock options. The current pet shop pets are weaker than what you could purchase for real money at your level (with the exception of boss dragons at 360), so nothing would be overpowered. There could always be options for higher levels as well.

The world of FT has expanded since the original pet shop came out. That is true for size as well as more monster options.
Smart idea, I like it. Would help players a lot ,especially beside different leveling spots. :D :)
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
Syor

Post by Syor »

good idea
Put the less purchased pets in the game for sale. I like it a lot.
To make it more realistic I would not just enter a store, but I would find the village hunter who captured a living Freya and sells it, or I would buy a slave to an underground village,
Or some new quests .....
In short, it can create innumerable points of play.Favorable
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

For purchasing pets with real money you have to be twice the level of the pet you purchase. The existing pet store sells pets that are less than half of a player's level such as level 14 grey trolls being available at level 40 instead of level 28 when you could buy with real money. Any new pet ideas would have to be similar to this to avoid interfering with pet purchases.

Like anyone who is level 40 and wants a pet to help grind should get ghost of ryaca pets with real money instead of a pet shop pet or war dog bought with gold.

My suggestion of warlocks at level 150 would be something inferior to staff stan pets available several levels prior with real money. Those could be pushed back to level 200 or something in a new shop though if ranged pets would possibly interfere with real money purchases.
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

I like those ghost of Ryaca pets.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

La compra de mascotas es uno de los principales beneficios para el creador. Dudo que se realice
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

El.Menda wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:35 pm La compra de mascotas es uno de los principales beneficios para el creador. Dudo que se realice
Which is exactly the reason any additional pets would not be comparable to "real money" pets.

But yes, likely not an option. That by itself should never prevent someone from making a suggestion though.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I'd like to see other quest opportunities to get pets similar to the current baby ptery quest. This allows players without the real money option to earn a quality pet in game. There are a number of monster variations in the game that are not purchasable perhaps they could have slightly enhanced stats. For instance blood mummies come in different colors but have more hp than the red variety.
Retired