XP bar

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Purek1

XP bar

Post by Purek1 »

It would be great to see the xp bar below the hp bar on the top left corner of the game. Plus it would be better to se your xp going up so you dont have to look in the bag each time to see your xp and it would prevent from people to attak you while you just wanted to take a quick look at your xp. :D :D
LostKnight

Re: XP bar

Post by LostKnight »

I rarely look at my XP figuring it will get there when it gets there.

So I am neutral to the suggestion, neither a -1 nor a +1

I will admit: interesting idea though.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

This would be useful for lower level players as leveling tends to be faster for them. Later on though grinding takes longer between levels and at least for me I think in terms of time needed for a level grinding a particular mob. It would serve as an encouragement though when you are getting close to leveling and might make grinding feel a bit more productive as the line gets closer and closer. Not a necessary addition but a fine idea I think.
Retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

My first thought is that mages would have three bars there and I don't know if that would be confusing. There is an option to put bars above your character, but not everyone would do that.

I guess I haven't had any issues popping open my backpack to check xp myself. Maybe something that's optional?

[Ninja'd by Gull!]
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.