Searching monster option

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Purek1

Searching monster option

Post by Purek1 »

Well i think this would help the game more if they put a search bar of enemy units everything would be easier. Let just say i want to find a paticular monster so i put the unit of the monster or his name and it will show weres the monster is located. I mean theres alot of people that dont know were are the monster and they have to go to forum to ask or ask a friend. I think i would be a great implement to te game theres other games that have things like this and it becomes very useful. :D
SellSword

Re: Searching monster option

Post by SellSword »

I've played a few games before where you have a glossary that gets filled in as you encounter (or defeat?) monsters. Slightly different idea but it could contain info about them still.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

Nice idea.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
Leone

Post by Leone »

I like the idea for convenience but i also like the current system where u ask friends or check forum, for the social side of ft. I don't want that to be eroded.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Hmmm I need to find Monster X

Forum - Anyone know where Monster X is?

Or ingame:

Code: Select all

/msg Leone You know where Monster X is?
Leone checks his list (see: SS's post above) and sees he has encounter Monster X at map 210.210

Code: Select all

/msg LK Monster X is on Map 210.210?
Yup, I like it
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
James142

Post by James142 »

I do like the idea of discovering a monster to unlock it in a monster glossary. Would be a very nice addition to the game.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

The problem with monster locations is that they can be spread across maps. For example, yellow archers are on map 3, 0; map 3, 1; and map 3, 2. Overall a nice idea.

Previous suggestions have included items dropped and drop rates for monster info, but that was more when you tap on a monster you see.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

I had no idea yellow arches were located on the different maps lol.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Storms7 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:07 pm I had no idea yellow arches were located on the different maps lol.
You're a newbie!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
{quick where's trhe EXIT}
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

LostKnight wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:16 pm
Storms7 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:07 pm I had no idea yellow arches were located on the different maps lol.
You're a newbie!
{quick where's trhe EXIT}
Yes I believe that I have always been a noob at heart. ;)