New Chat Window

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: New Chat Window

Post by SellSword »

WARBRINGER wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:03 pm Perhaps the best way to solve this is the most simple; Make the chat log we already have slightly opaque, and if tapped a larger, scrollable chat window pops up, if that makes sense ;)
My question about this option is that you can currently tap a mob/player/npc/whatever through the text. If the tap allowed "text interaction" instead of "game interaction" it cuts off a decent portion of the screen at times.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
WARBRINGER

Re: New Chat Window

Post by WARBRINGER »

SellSword wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:39 pm
WARBRINGER wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:03 pm Perhaps the best way to solve this is the most simple; Make the chat log we already have slightly opaque, and if tapped a larger, scrollable chat window pops up, if that makes sense ;)
My question about this option is that you can currently tap a mob/player/npc/whatever through the text. If the tap allowed "text interaction" instead of "game interaction" it cuts off a decent portion of the screen at times.
It could also be an option to close the chat window alltogether, with a togglable button next to the map.

Another, though not strictly related, suggestion would be a larger, permanent log for PMs, allowing you to read them multiple times, search senders/recipients, delete them, etc. Just figured I'd throw that idea out there too.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]