Spiders Silverwoods

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Elgur

Spiders Silverwoods

Post by Elgur »

Please remove spiders from narrow third level. Players spawning there are causing a constant blockage to the lower levels and it causes figjting, verbal and physical[. please consider an alternative for a second spider spawn.
Thank you for your consideration. /b]
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Gullander

Re: Spiders Silverwoods

Post by Gullander »

Took an alt through same area in order to get the spider symbol yesterday and had three players and some pets near the bridge. One player when I was near zig zagged to make a spawn so there I was in the half light surrounded by spiders. I logged off. After getting symbol I came through again but had a speed potion so ran through. I probably made friend requests and PvP attempts etc between the crowd, the spiders, and the dark narrow pathway. Thought seriously about returning with another higher alt with PvP intent but I am a nice guy and way too forgiving at times! :roll: it is a bad spot for any spawn in my opinion.
Retired
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Exactly my point. Move spiders in with red monsters. Won't that be interesting. Indeed.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Yup, some "black shadow ogre", was doing the up|down spider dance just east of the bridge. He had a couple of friends with him. LK parked the RCAF at the south end of the bridge.

Low level guy said: Please allow pass.

Now since the RCAF were doing heavy damages to the spiders before they could get them they opened up and let us through.

Coming back, no asking was needed, they stepped aside, we passed, and south of the bridge, I paused and gave them the stuff the RCAF had collected.

Tough area that.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

At a minimum I'd move the spawn area to the other section of the map, maybe halfway up. The area where they are at now is just too narrow.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Syor

Post by Syor »

I personally have never had any problems.

But the area is really too small and it gets crowded immediately.

Favorable to remove the spawn

But so we will have 2 maps below that are useless ........
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

[iExactly! We also have a huge 1st floor.[/i]