Jumping walls!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Jumping walls!

Post by cotne7 »

As far i know jumping walls is ilegal!i have got question why?lets think and talk about that!
Screenshot_20200113-163754.png
Screenshot_20200113-163754.png (797.88 KiB) Viewed 2997 times
How is it possible to destroy such thing?there is place only for 4 sieges without jumping on them and with 4 sieges its imposible to destroy it!and if we bring whole army we will be jumping walls and we will be jailed!so it means that its imposible to destroy such maps if you are not like 40k or higher which is imposible too,without being a milioner.
Am i saying anything unfair?if yes please talk me about that and change my mind with good arguments
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
LostKnight

Re: Jumping walls!

Post by LostKnight »

How does one "jump" a wall? Is it a bug?
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Well emegine.if many people enter in that ledders.what will heppen?where will they spawn when there no place for them to stand there.they will be spawned out of the wall and its ilegal as rules are saying
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

edited : rule 8 No external links read the forum rules please
Here is the video where its showed how to make wall jump.thanks to 2316
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

i had breifly addressed this very issue a while back..at blitzbee clan map and underground map wall jumping could happen easily without intention. should it constitute jail ? no. the way map was designed and the way it was built upon is the cause. i had suggested a range limit within ladder areas to prevent this occurance(but it would cause much contempt from clans affected) but no more than they cry now when u end up inside because they overrun the ladders with builds.5 poeple with seiges go up ladder...at least one ends up inside from lack of room. as mak would say, it isnt cheating if the game mechanics allow or cause it. Right ?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Lestat wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:24 pm i had breifly addressed this very issue a while back..at blitzbee clan map and underground map wall jumping could happen easily without intention. should it constitute jail ? no. the way map was designed and the way it was built upon is the cause. i had suggested a range limit within ladder areas to prevent this occurance(but it would cause much contempt from clans affected) but no more than they cry now when u end up inside because they overrun the ladders with builds.5 poeple with seiges go up ladder...at least one ends up inside from lack of room. as mak would say, it isnt cheating if the game mechanics allow or cause it. Right ?
I totaly agree to you!
I would suggest that wall jumping not to be ilegal.
Clan members should take care to make there base to not get wall jumped easily.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Lestat wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:24 pm i had breifly addressed this very issue a while back..at blitzbee clan map and underground map wall jumping could happen easily without intention. should it constitute jail ? no. the way map was designed and the way it was built upon is the cause. i had suggested a range limit within ladder areas to prevent this occurance(but it would cause much contempt from clans affected) but no more than they cry now when u end up inside because they overrun the ladders with builds.5 poeple with seiges go up ladder...at least one ends up inside from lack of room. as mak would say, it isnt cheating if the game mechanics allow or cause it. Right ?

Como diría yo. Eso es abuso de un bug o error del juego
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

No debe de constituir cárcel no.

Pero si se abusa de este error en el juego. Es violación de reglas del juego. Abuso de bug.

O no???
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

ENGLISH please
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

cotne7 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:50 pmENGLISH please
Maybe he talks English in the Spanish forum?
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.