Clan Changes

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

Clan Changes

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

FT evolves, players reach higher levels, more people getting clanned and participate in wars, more clans, more builders. more buildings, more clan maps.
Clans mechanics should also change and fit the current FT.

I have a few suggestions that will make Clans life better and more enjoyable for all:

1 :arrow: More Max Clan Members
The limit of Members per Clan should be increased, moving to 68 is good. (if now its 34)
will prevent alt-clans. and give more reasons for players to be grouped in one clan and not 3 splited. which means more buildings which means less space for newer clans.
also, who woudlnt want to show a Real One-Clan army dominting with team work? i'm willing to see a 68 vs 68 war on desert:lol:

2 :arrow: More options to customize clans
Colored Clan Buildings. and actually a main color for a clan. that will go for towers and even Clan Tag on players' name?
this can be a purchased item, that only a duke of a clan can use it. cost like a premium skin?
walls should stay same white color for all. But maybe wall-doors can get a slightly color on the door depending of the clan's color :D

3 :arrow: Members customizeable roles
I've seen that in alot mmorpgs. Clans Leaders have a freedom on deciding what Roles a clan has and what each role can do.
now we have Duke, Lord, Marshal and member.
My suggestion is:
Keep that as default for when creating new clans. BUT;
Allow Duke, to NAME and ADD/REMOVE roles and change their permission.
Permissions can be:
*All permissions
*Make/Remove allies
*Change members roles (only if lower on hierarchy)
*Kick/Add members (only if lower on hierarchy)
*Access to buildings storage
*Create new buildings
*Sell buildings (yes, create and sell buildings should be a different permission)
*Send a Clan Message -not clan chat, clan message-
*Edit in-Clan description
*Donate gold to clan
*Access buildings craftings
*Create guards
*Remove guards
*Upgrade buildings lvl
and anything else that may be added in future.

the leader, can create roles and adjust permissions and name of each roles (max to 10 roles is fine).
the Leader role will always stay with the *Everything permission. and if he leaves clan, the next one with the highest permission becomes leader.
the only change that can happen on Leader role is the name. (in fact, it will be named Duke when creating a clan, as default)

For example, i can have:
Leader: all permissions
Co-Leader: all permissions
Commander: all permissions but sell/build
...etc...
Newbie: only upgrade buildings lvl. so he can only build. not even clan storage, not until i trust him :mrgreen:
Boo
Imrazor

Re: Clan Changes

Post by Imrazor »

I think 3 is a wery good thing that could be added.

But mabye if you clik remove to leave a clan or to kick someone... please add

"Are you sure you want to remove this player?"
Ah! like gold fall the leavs in the wind
long years numberless as the wings of
trees!
g.jibladze

Post by g.jibladze »

i think if clan members will be 60+ this mean that clan have much builders so siege will be hard(almost impossible to kill building).
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400-600
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

g.jibladze wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:55 am i think if clan members will be 60+ this mean that clan have much builders so siege will be hard(almost impossible to kill building).
If the clan succeed this and have that many builders then of course buildings should be impossible to kill.
Unless attackers plan an attack and killl builders or are hundreds sieges

Also this can still happen rn. with allies.
Since allies can repair. If there are many builders it still can be impossible to kill
Boo
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

coloring clan buildings is only a good idea ....

the others not needed !

DO NOT CHANGE TOO MUCH IN GAME !
It becomes worser and worser !

Greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

1. Agree, this will help a lot the biggers clans

2. I don't like this, i think that it would look ugly if a map is rainbow, but i like the idea for the colored clan tag. A clan flag would be nice too, maybe we can create them, and with the permission of a GM we can add them to our clans, in this way each clan will be original.

3. Totally agree, this are options that most games have, and i think FT should have them too, it will help a lot the dukes of a clan.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios