New friend options

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Zeldris

New friend options

Post by Zeldris »

1. The option to choose witch friends you want to see on map and witch you don't, and in the friend list, next to the name to appear a small dot, if is green means that player is online, if is red, means that he is offline.

2. Also it will be nice if we could see the last time a friend was online. This idea has already been mentioned, but i will mention it too, since it should be added to the game, and from what i saw, many players want this.

3. Also, this is a very nice idea too, the option to chose a best friend. So this is how it works: once you choose your best friend, and he choose you back, you unlock summoning option, so practically you can both summon each other, no matter where you are( the places that requires a certain lvl or key or to complete a quest are exceptions). If one of the players canceled the best friend option, there will be a 24h cooldown before he can choose another one, to avoid abuse of it. I think this will be funny :D :D :D :D
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
SellSword

Re: New friend options

Post by SellSword »

Going along with #1 I'd still like to be able to organize my friend list. We all have friends we message more than others so being able to put them on the top or on the first page at least would be nice.

Agreed on #2. Is a friend still playing? Nice to know if you only talk in game.

I do strongly disagree with #3 because it would be horribly abused. This would allow players to circumvent level requirements and sometimes even quest requirements as well. How many players would summon their "mining dwarf" to mine platinum and then send back to spawn with a full load just by spawning one mob? Or maybe just summon a low level friend to grind on devils and get some major xp.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

SellSword wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:01 pm I do strongly disagree with #3 because it would be horribly abused. This would allow players to circumvent level requirements and sometimes even quest requirements as well. How many players would summon their "mining dwarf" to mine platinum and then send back to spawn with a full load just by spawning one mob? Or maybe just summon a low level friend to grind on devils and get some major xp.
Well, this is not the best idea, and never expected to be added, but this idea might bring others ideas that are similar, and better maded, in such a way, people wont be able to abuse
Leone

Post by Leone »

Regarding idea 2, I seem to remember some resistance to this the last time it was suggested. I'll try and find this and it would be helpful if others could.

I think the thought was whether players should be made aware of when others had logged in, or in fact, perhaps this should remain private.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Leone wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:34 pm Regarding idea 2, I seem to remember some resistance to this the last time it was suggested. I'll try and find this and it would be helpful if others could.

I think the thought was whether players should be made aware of when others had logged in, or in fact, perhaps this should remain private.
Here are two related suggestions I made before. Not too much interest in either.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16658&hilit=Friend#p110358

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16263&hilit=Friend#p104835
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I remember both of those, but I seem to remember something different where players objected.

Now it might just be that those players have left ft - who knows?!
Leone

Post by Leone »

Back to the original post, idea one sounds good and I like Sell's idea of rearranging friends in the list according to whatever preference you may have.

Idea 3, I'm afraid, I very much disagree with. Sell makes a valid point and also a player could be summoned out of danger at will during PvP, PvM or even if they can't be bothered to walk from one part of the map to another.

Here's what players will do if idea 3 was implemented: choose their best friend as an alt, have 2 devices on and then jump around the game map at will.
Syor

Post by Syor »

on point 3 I say mine.

I like the idea of ​​creating a best friend, or a best friend every 500 levels.

I don't like the idea of ​​"evoking" but you could find small advantages other than this

For example, with the best friend I can pass a limited number of objects per day.

Only an idea.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Syor wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:52 pm I don't like the idea of ​​"evoking" but you could find small advantages other than this
Or maybe the ability to share 2% of xp
Imrazor

Post by Imrazor »

Zeldris wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:44 pm 1. The option to choose witch friends you want to see on map and witch you don't, and in the friend list, next to the name to appear a small dot, if is green means that player is online, if is red, means that he is offline.

2. Also it will be nice if we could see the last time a friend was online. This idea has already been mentioned, but i will mention it too, since it should be added to the game, and from what i saw, many players want this.

3. Also, this is a very nice idea too, the option to chose a best friend. So this is how it works: once you choose your best friend, and he choose you back, you unlock summoning option, so practically you can both summon each other, no matter where you are( the places that requires a certain lvl or key or to complete a quest are exceptions). If one of the players canceled the best friend option, there will be a 24h cooldown before he can choose another one, to avoid abuse of it. I think this will be funny :D :D :D :D
I think 1 and 2 good.
but 3 wouldn't work, here is a example:

I make my lvl 11 acc my best friend.
Than I go sige.. when I die I summon myself back....
No this cant work.

Mabye a best friends place but if I take my acc "Stonestory" he is best friend of me
but when I log stonestory it doesn't show my other acc "Imrazor" as it's best friend.
Having the ability of 5 best friends that are infrount of your friends list is good so you can message
them quicker.
Attachments
20200130_162714.jpg
20200130_162714.jpg (471.44 KiB) Viewed 2822 times
Ah! like gold fall the leavs in the wind
long years numberless as the wings of
trees!