New friend options

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Zeldris

Re: New friend options

Post by Zeldris »

Imrazor wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:28 pm
Zeldris wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:44 pm 1. The option to choose witch friends you want to see on map and witch you don't, and in the friend list, next to the name to appear a small dot, if is green means that player is online, if is red, means that he is offline.

2. Also it will be nice if we could see the last time a friend was online. This idea has already been mentioned, but i will mention it too, since it should be added to the game, and from what i saw, many players want this.

3. Also, this is a very nice idea too, the option to chose a best friend. So this is how it works: once you choose your best friend, and he choose you back, you unlock summoning option, so practically you can both summon each other, no matter where you are( the places that requires a certain lvl or key or to complete a quest are exceptions). If one of the players canceled the best friend option, there will be a 24h cooldown before he can choose another one, to avoid abuse of it. I think this will be funny :D :D :D :D
I think 1 and 2 good.
but 3 wouldn't work, here is a example:

I make my lvl 11 acc my best friend.
Than I go sige.. when I die I summon myself back....
No this cant work.

Mabye a best friends place but if I take my acc "Stonestory" he is best friend of me
but when I log stonestory it doesn't show my other acc "Imrazor" as it's best friend.
Having the ability of 5 best friends that are infrount of your friends list is good so you can message
them quicker.
Yes, and now that you all gived your opinion i know that my idea 3 wont work since people will abuse it. But it would be nice to select your best friends and to see them first on your friend list
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Hmmm... A "move to top" button for friend list? I like it.
Omnes Autem Uri
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:53 pm Hmmm... A "move to top" button for friend list? I like it.
Much more of a desire now with additional friend pages than it was before, and I really wanted it before too. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has good friends not on the first page but we chat often.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.