BLACK NAMES SHALL TREMBLE!!!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

sayong

BLACK NAMES SHALL TREMBLE!!!

Post by sayong »

I HATE BLACK NAMES!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I hope there's this kind of mechanic like this.

they should be attack by city guard if they get near any city or castle or at least there's a special kind of guard that will deal with them specially to a city like silverwood there's a lot of newbie there and the fun part start from there
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!
Zeldris

Re: BLACK NAMES SHALL TREMBLE!!!

Post by Zeldris »

The city guards already attacks outlaws, but a lvl 100+ can kill a guard sadly :( They should be stronger maybe.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
sayong

Post by sayong »

They should add a guard that can response or kill high level outlaw player lvl100-lvl14000,

I was hunted by outlaw before (hes punish now by lord Seth) I run inside the silver wood city for shelter But he wait for me outside the city gate I seek help for placebo/arfarf for help to kill the black mage I only get out of the city when they come to rescue it's good I have them as a friend but how about the other newbie! They can only wait until the pig can fly.too bad
Leone

Post by Leone »

The problem is that if the guards were increased in level, then players will camp there to attack them. This is exactly what happened at weisstein and human/orc houses and so the enemies were downgraded as it hindered lower level players.
sayong

Post by sayong »

It's a special guard that will only response or appear to high-level player for a kill not like the common guard moving around and attack monster .
Leone

Post by Leone »

Ok...but it will still appear nevertheless and this will be abused. For example:

3k outlaw player approaches Silverwood. The new guard which is level 5k appears to attack him.
The outlaw player runs in the direction of the main archer field. The guard follows and kills all the outlaw players there. Meanwhile, the outlaw himself has escaped.

Edit - added word 'outlaw'.

Also, in this case the high level player could deliberately spawn the guard so others could gain xp, as was the case at weisstein and so on.
sayong

Post by sayong »

Why would the guard attack players if their not outlaw even if their law lvl player their still outlaw player they should be dead.

I HATE BLACK NAMES!

And they should add mechanics were so guard chase a player at a certain distance from cities.
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Can the guard go that far away?
Also outlaws should take the responsibility of becoming an outlaw. They know all players and guards can attack them. I personally don't hate outlaws, but i still want the guard to be stronger, is to easy to kill it.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

On Ultima online the guards auto killed the outlaws no matter the lvl. But they also had their own safe town outlaw town. That worked well
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Blackbetty wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:50 pm On Ultima online the guards auto killed the outlaws no matter the lvl. But they also had their own safe town outlaw town. That worked well
Outlaw town... sounds good :D :D