Additional +2 Items

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

WARBRINGER

Additional +2 Items

Post by WARBRINGER »

Currently, only weapons, robes, plates and select shields and gloves are available as +1 and +2 items - My suggestion? Introduce +1/+2 boots, legs, necklaces and rings too! It would add more variation, IMO ;)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Zeldris

Re: Additional +2 Items

Post by Zeldris »

I think it will be added in the future for all the items these +1 or +2.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

WARBRINGER wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:11 pm Currently, only weapons, robes, plates and select shields and gloves are available as +1 and +2 items - My suggestion? Introduce +1/+2 boots, legs, necklaces and rings too! It would add more variation, IMO ;)
Higher lv +1 or +2 pants/shield you can craft all ready. I think that's more than enough in my opinion.
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Maddy_31 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:41 pm
WARBRINGER wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:11 pm Currently, only weapons, robes, plates and select shields and gloves are available as +1 and +2 items - My suggestion? Introduce +1/+2 boots, legs, necklaces and rings too! It would add more variation, IMO ;)
Higher lv +1 or +2 pants/shield you can craft all ready. I think that's more than enough in my opinion.
Nah, i think all items shall have +1; +2
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Maddy_31 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:41 pm
But these should be released for all levels, not JUST 750! ;)
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
sayong

Post by sayong »

Can we craft +1 or +2 items?
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

It is fun to have a way to get plus items whether fishing for them or enhancing them or questing for them. My observation though is they will become so common everyone will be able to plus their gear. If everyone has plus what is the incentive then because everyone is the same now...yes stronger against mobs but not against each other. I think they ought to be rarer and harder to get not so easily gotten by anyone with a fishing pole or gold to spend. I like plus gear to help grinding but I think it makes the game less of a game if they are too easily gotten.
Retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

sayong wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:47 pm Can we craft +1 or +2 items?
For any drop or craft you have a chance to get a +1 or +2 variety. I thought I saw something once where it is a 1/100 chance for the +1 and a 1/1000 chance for the +2. (Assuming the + varieties exist for that gear and there isn't a special way you have to get them.)

Until rather recently the + varieties of lower level weapons and armor were not very common. Now those items are rather widespread. I understand the idea of the post, but this should be kept in mind as well as a bug change was already made for that.

Edit: Ninja'd by Gull!
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Gullander wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:53 pm It is fun to have a way to get plus items whether fishing for them or enhancing them or questing for them. My observation though is they will become so common everyone will be able to plus their gear. If everyone has plus what is the incentive then because everyone is the same now...yes stronger against mobs but not against each other. I think they ought to be rarer and harder to get not so easily gotten by anyone with a fishing pole or gold to spend. I like plus gear to help grinding but I think it makes the game less of a game if they are too easily gotten.
I completely agree with you, but having less options when it comes to plus gear doesn't change its scarcity, only what is available. So alongside my proposal, it would be ideal to decrease the chance of getting any plus items, while still offering a more varied range.
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I think a big problem with limiting +1 and +2 items would be that they've already been so plentiful. Current players would have a stockpile and newer players would have a disadvantage.

Kind of like when fishing didn't have a level cap for items and players could fish gear of the highest level. Strangely, those benefits that existed get overlooked when complaining about newer changes.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.