Additional +2 Items

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

El.Menda

Re: Additional +2 Items

Post by El.Menda »

Antes era casi imposible pescar algo +1. Y mucho menos +2.....

Yo pasé mi juego de 0 a 249 lvl sin elementos +.

Ahora todos llevan equipo +2.

Si queréis poner cosas +1+2. Que sea con búsquedas y misiones. Y difíciles.
Syor

Post by Syor »

long ago they didn't see it, now everyone has a +1 or +2 weapon, even at 30 levels.

I think there are already many variables now, it is useless to create more if you have to have luck or money to have them

I think you have to find a way to increase the value of your equipment, a blacksmith for example, who with a lot of goods transforms a part of your equipment

From my point of view, I would eliminate all equipment with the + and leave only the weapons, with the possibility of transforming a +0 weapon into +1 or +2 at will.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

There are further consequences of this that need to be considered. Currently, to quest a higher level item, the required material more often than not needs to be +0.

Ok - that's not a problem if you can buy items in a shop. However, there are those horrible hard to get items (200 fire plate, for example) that a player may unwittingly change from +0 to +2 as it helps them at their current level, but actually would penalise them in the long term (in this example, they couldn't craft the 250 plate).

I'm not against the idea, but it will have a knock-on effect under the current system.
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

200 wand.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE