WARBRINGER's Idea Thread

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: WARBRINGER's Idea Thread

Post by Leone »

The profit isn't always the gold, just sometimes your style of playing. I'm all for that.
WARBRINGER

Re: AUTO MUTE

Post by WARBRINGER »

Currently, we have a distinct shortage of GameMasters to moderate the chat, and so many players are repeatedly spamming the chat day in and day out - what if, if you send the same message or too many messages in a row, the system auto mutes you for a set period of time. For example, on your first offense, the system mutes you for 10 minutes. On your second offense, the system mutes you for an hour. And on your third offense, the system mutes you for a day. Any further offenses are permanently in place until a GM looks into the case.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
WARBRINGER

Re: Siege Weapon Targetting

Post by WARBRINGER »

MAKE SIEGES INDIVIDUAL TARGETS
As it is, I see sieges as an unnecessary advantage during PvP, especially considering they can be maneuvered to make it impossible for you to attack the opponent's character if, for example, you are stunned with no anti-freeze pots :roll: My suggestion is simple; allow players to select and deselect siege weapons for attacking, like you do players. Not sure what implications this may have, or what players' opinions on it will be, but feel free to leave your feedback.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Leone

Post by Leone »

I absolutely agree with you and I did with MM two years ago. Let's hope this happens for the very reasons you give.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7461&p=97562&hilit=Siege#p97562

(Edit- not my best attempt at copying a link. Scroll up to MM's post 20 April 2018 for the one I mean!)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Quite some time ago I was fighting red monsters under Silverwood. Some player with sieges dragged a swarm on me. That wasn't a huge issue by itself as I could have taken out all 8 of the mobs (as a swordsman), but then he positioned a siege around me when I killed one mob and I automatically attacked the siege.

Why in the world would a non-clan player who did not attack or get attacked by this other player ever be forced to attack a siege?

Just make sieges to be used for sieges. That's my thought.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Well balsita do add something more to pvp. I don't think it's a problem only sometimes it's so silly to run around in circles and someone can still position his ballista that he can't be hit..
Anyway I do like how you can fight easyer with balista if not it's something every one can abuse :lol:
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst