TENT & COTTAGE

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Imrazor

Re: TENT & COTTAGE

Post by Imrazor »

sayong wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:59 pm We can regain our lost hp by not moving our characters how about quadruple the regeneration effect if we use the tent and if the tent is near a campfire or inside the light produce by campfire make the regeneration effect 10x :D and make the campfire light more brighter or wider

And a tent with a multiple use to at least we can use it 100x :D

It will be nice to see a tent and a campfire around

and I hope if we use a tent we can hide from radar too and protected by any PLAYERS who has a bad intention specially to OUTLAW players they are annoying

I hope camp fire can attract more colored monster
And make a trade impossible to do too if a player is using tent we're having a rest after all but at least let us use chat window :)

And a change of day too if it's night time I will definitely use tent to make it day fast.

Make the tent not useable if a monster is near but if we are already using the tent and a monster pop-up at least there's should be some kind of defence too or make the tent not approachable by mobs
It's nice but also abused wery easy
Ah! like gold fall the leavs in the wind
long years numberless as the wings of
trees!
Syor

Post by Syor »

There are many ideas

I think that a porter's tent is used to:

Faster HP regeneration

PVP protection

Craft. not like a house, but your level (craft tolerance 100 levels ??? example if I am level 500 I can craft objects from level 400 to 600)

Passing objects.
Problem that I made some time ago to pass objects to my ALT.
In a tent you could create a place to store the objects that my ALT will collect.

NO to the PET car park. I do not like. the tent is a "temporary" thing not like the house.

WEAPONS improvement.
In a tent you could improve all the weapons of your level (with tolerance 50 levels ????) from +0 to +1 and +2. it would be the only place.

CHANGE SKIN
A deposit of 1 skin, (so sometimes they change skin, can be activated from level 1000?)

40 space slots

REST: the only place authorized for AFK where if you stay there motionless 8 hours a day you gain 1 level (ok now I exaggerate XD)
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Imrazor

Post by Imrazor »

Syor wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:59 pm There are many ideas

I think that a porter's tent is used to:

Faster HP regeneration

PVP protection

Craft. not like a house, but your level (craft tolerance 100 levels ??? example if I am level 500 I can craft objects from level 400 to 600)

Passing objects.
Problem that I made some time ago to pass objects to my ALT.
In a tent you could create a place to store the objects that my ALT will collect.

NO to the PET car park. I do not like. the tent is a "temporary" thing not like the house.

WEAPONS improvement.
In a tent you could improve all the weapons of your level (with tolerance 50 levels ????) from +0 to +1 and +2. it would be the only place.

CHANGE SKIN
A deposit of 1 skin, (so sometimes they change skin, can be activated from level 1000?)

40 space slots

REST: the only place authorized for AFK where if you stay there motionless 8 hours a day you gain 1 level (ok now I exaggerate XD)
Come kill my lvl 11 acc. I will place a tent so you cant.
More Inventorys?? Need more :?: :?:

Don't take this message like I'm saying it's bad ideas,
It's just that it's too easy to abuse
Ah! like gold fall the leavs in the wind
long years numberless as the wings of
trees!
sayong

Post by sayong »

Your against it because you can't kill law lvl account?

Are you one of those sick player killing spree a law lvl players?

Pls elaborate how they will abuse it so we know too?
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!