Speed potion ideas

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Speed potion ideas

Post by Leone »

If this were to be implemented (i.e. increase in speed), then NPCs and particularly monsters would also need to be considered. Those such as the rainbow spiders and lightning blitzbees would lose part of their effectiveness if they stayed at the same speed.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Leone wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:42 pm If this were to be implemented (i.e. increase in speed), then NPCs and particularly monsters would also need to be considered. Those such as the rainbow spiders and lightning blitzbees would lose part of their effectiveness if they stayed at the same speed.
[/q. uo

True! Hmmm.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

My thought is that any change could affect everything. Not attack speed, but just movement. Like a 25% bump or something like that. Even a smaller boost would be fine.

Maybe something that could be tested on the test server?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Blackbetty wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:36 pm
ryaca_ wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:06 pm I would like to be able to walk faster.

Likes this
:ghost: :D
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Really disagree. Speed potions are IMPORTANT to melee classes, especially considering the map is now so large and the walking speed so slow. I would find it a NIGHTMARE travelling and doing quests and even working my way through dungeons such as those under Silverwood. BIG -1
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Syor

Post by Syor »

the basic discussion is as follows and it is very articulate

Many players get tired of this game, it's the truth

If I were the entrepreneur I would give reasons for the players to stay, but above all for the older ones.

Without this premise

It is not good to eliminate speed potions, but rather to grant speed bonuses at great levels yes !!
With my proposal you get additional bonuses at the great levels, and the great levels must be enticed and pampered after so much time spent on this game

I know many high-level ones who have abandoned because of lack of stimuli, of missions, because of the difficulty in finding equipment

And they leave the game for another less expensive and simpler

Simplicity. Award ceremony. Stop.

Even from these small things you can see something good and stimulating
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
haha2u

Post by haha2u »

Again you have to remember speed potions were mainly for when melee walking speed was slower than the ranged classes. They are now the same so why are there still speed potions? I see some saying if they were removed it would take longer to walk a map but they're forgetting mages and archers already have this issue anyway as they can't use speed potions. The only class that should have additional speed is the dwarf due to it being a skill of theirs. It seems ranged players agree and melee players disagree (as expected).
💜Sissy💜Forever In Our Hearts💜

haha2u (Archer 5058)
Manticore (Ogre 814)
Myers304 (Archer 516)
di4b10 (Mage 550)
BLUNT_AXE (Dwarf 146)
Spartakus (Swordsman 211)