Adjust Spawn Limit

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: Adjust Spawn Limit

Post by SellSword »

There are two different "spawn limits" that have come up here.

Personal spawn limits have been complained about in multiple threads. Like I'm trying to drop a 100 club so I take my worms and make a huge nonstop spawn of club stans that runs out in a few minutes. I don't have a huge problem with this because I can move to another spot. This isn't great for leveling as I fight harder mobs for that.

Map spawn limits are frustrating. While I'm trying to spawn as many club stans as possible there could be a level 100 player trying to grind on that map. That player would be satisfied with just two mobs, but s/he is having a hard time with that because I'm using all of the mobs for the whole map at any given time.

I run into "map spawn limits" when I am actually trying to level. Like if my fairy alt is having a hard time getting just ONE crazed lion to spawn.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

I think most that would be trying to lvl would choose something with a good amount of xp. Like for instance I'm lvl 1100 dwarf I'm trying to get a couple 200 wands I can kill them easy but I have to run all over the place so take 4 hours to get a drop well I've just wasted a lot of time and am getting bored with the game this is what happens to many. And buying from someone is not always an option.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Blackbetty wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:01 am I think most that would be trying to lvl would choose something with a good amount of xp. Like for instance I'm lvl 1100 dwarf I'm trying to get a couple 200 wands I can kill them easy but I have to run all over the place so take 4 hours to get a drop well I've just wasted a lot of time and am getting bored with the game this is what happens to many. And buying from someone is not always an option.
There are certain items - 200 wand being one of them- where I'm sure every player would agree that either a better drop % or the ability to craft would be very welcome.