Heal blocker abuse

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Re: Heal blocker abuse

Post by Mr_Maks »

KalaBos wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:39 am Most powerful?? Well we thank you but mages can't tap a unfreeze, then a speed potion to get away from danger. But all melee can. We hit you with slow you do a little wiggle dance and shoot away like you drank a level 1000 speed potion. I'm sorry to hear some (melee) chrs feel we're to powerful lol.. Be happy I'm mean all our gear was cut in half of mana. New 3k ring and amulet came out with magic resistance, did we get 3k ring and amulet??? Nope, we can't tap to defend ourselves, cause ppl was so lazy they used auto clickers. So they reduce limit to 7 per sec and now 5 per sec. What do melee have to do? Oh ya one tap, uhoh I started a fight I can't win.. Tap unfreeze... Tap speed potion... Whhhoosh gone. Please don't act like you know a mage til you go through, what we did to get strong enough to defend ourselves, I'm sorry that most seem to think mages have it made and are all powerful, were the ones who always get messed with in the game, and our gear is always worthless, of all the chrs in the game we got the least gear in game, our ability to defend ourselves is based on how fast we can remove our gear when heal blocked. I understand your defending your chr class... But so am I.
It makes the mage balanced.I know everything that you are talking about and yet it never stopped me from fighting a huge crowd of people on clan maps.Nevertheless, because of the minuses that you have listed, I just always said that the magician not imbalanced.
To defeat another war you need an allied warrior who will stun him.Pvp in ft is a team game where other classes synergize well with the mage.This is not a solo game and if you or someone else wants to develop the maximum potential of the character he needs to understand what he is missing and make a friend whose character will compensate for these minuses.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

TRAXXAS wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:29 am
I thought this threat was about heal blocking? This pity party response is basically unrelated to thread and should be removed as spam
I was waiting for such messages and I know that they will always be so that I do not write.
Do you think that expressing your opinion is spam?Even considering that I answered the main topic of the post, even though I delved into another topic?
And I’ll answer at once for your mchat.Yes, I already join to another game,but does that forbid me to still comment on the forum?Moreover, as I already wrote, I'm not going to join clan wars anymore,so what bothers you?
theking

Post by theking »

KalaBos wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:39 am Most powerful?? Well we thank you but mages can't tap a unfreeze, then a speed potion to get away from danger. But all melee can. We hit you with slow you do a little wiggle dance and shoot away like you drank a level 1000 speed potion. I'm sorry to hear some (melee) chrs feel we're to powerful lol.. Be happy I'm mean all our gear was cut in half of mana. New 3k ring and amulet came out with magic resistance, did we get 3k ring and amulet??? Nope, we can't tap to defend ourselves, cause ppl was so lazy they used auto clickers. So they reduce limit to 7 per sec and now 5 per sec. What do melee have to do? Oh ya one tap, uhoh I started a fight I can't win.. Tap unfreeze... Tap speed potion... Whhhoosh gone. Please don't act like you know a mage til you go through, what we did to get strong enough to defend ourselves, I'm sorry that most seem to think mages have it made and are all powerful, were the ones who always get messed with in the game, and our gear is always worthless, of all the chrs in the game we got the least gear in game, our ability to defend ourselves is based on how fast we can remove our gear when heal blocked. I understand your defending your chr class... But so am I.
totally agree
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

Mr_Maks wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:53 am
TRAXXAS wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:29 am
I thought this threat was about heal blocking? This pity party response is basically unrelated to thread and should be removed as spam
I was waiting for such messages and I know that they will always be so that I do not write.
Do you think that expressing your opinion is spam?Even considering that I answered the main topic of the post, even though I delved into another topic?
And I’ll answer at once for your mchat.Yes, I already join to another game,but does that forbid me to still comment on the forum?Moreover, as I already wrote, I'm not going to join clan wars anymore,so what bothers you?
You are always allowed to voice your opinion bud. But doing so on the appropriate thread would be nice
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

TRAXXAS wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:01 am You are always allowed to voice your opinion bud. But doing so on the appropriate thread would be nice
If you are an active user of the forum, you should have noticed for a long time that sooner or later any post at least a little but goes in off topic.But paid attention exactly to me 🤷.
Have a nice day.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Heal blocking was mentioned as far back as February 2016.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... r&start=40

What does this suggest?

It's been a topic of conversation for several years BUT and here's my take on it (admittedly as a non mage):

It is currently the only way to attack mages at certain levels. No other class can realistically be attacked by a group of players and have a chance.

So, if heal blocking is removed then mages will become even more powerful than they are. Not a good solution.

On the other hand, I can sense the frustration from mage players in this thread and in previous ones. So, in my opinion the solution is to consider this issue amongst a whole raft of ideas in a class rebalance.

Again, this has been discussed before. A keyword search will find that...but perhaps now is the time to reconsider it?
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

Yet ive had posts removed for going off on a tangent. I was merely mentioning the fact that the thread was about heal blocking. Which is whatever. 1v1 a mage can beat almost any other class 1k levels or more above their level. Which does make them the strongest class. It should make people try different ideas to either get out of the situation or fall back some away from heal blockers. Avoiding pvp is always an option. But complaing about game mechanic changes in a heal blocking thread is just garbage. But im glad you enjoyed me noticing. Everyone needs some attention every now and then. In my opinion there isnt a way to change it without making other classes be able to heal themselves considering health potions are useless after level 1k+
HK, AK-47,
(Lyrics by Zuse)
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

TRAXXAS wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:24 am Yet ive had posts removed for going off on a tangent. I was merely mentioning the fact that the thread was about heal blocking. Which is whatever. 1v1 a mage can beat almost any other class 1k levels or more above their level. Which does make them the strongest class. It should make people try different ideas to either get out of the situation or fall back some away from heal blockers. Avoiding pvp is always an option. But complaing about game mechanic changes in a heal blocking thread is just garbage. But im glad you enjoyed me noticing. Everyone needs some attention every now and then. In my opinion there isnt a way to change it without making other classes be able to heal themselves considering health potions are useless after level 1k+
My off-topic comment in your opinion as an answer to another off-topic comment but nonetheless all your attention is riveted to me.But even if so, then our messages are related to this post at least partially that as for me they cannot be "garbage".Be more simple.Rudeness is no better than what are you trying to prove.
Imrazor

Post by Imrazor »

Mages are allredy to strong. Making so that heal block doesn't work will make them Evan more op
Ah! like gold fall the leavs in the wind
long years numberless as the wings of
trees!
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

Actually the rest of the game is not still hung up on old news. 99% of the game understands why the mechanic was added to the game. Also if anyone enemy or friend would have mentioned it in this thread i would have responded to them about it. Nothing personal. And and lastly there's nothing rude about voicing my opinion. Good day. Rest easy. Enjoy your other game
HK, AK-47,
(Lyrics by Zuse)