Shop System

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Phiso

Shop System

Post by Phiso »

I think every character should have five boxes on them when they're fishing.These boxes will be to put in items
Create 10m gold for 1 hour from these tiles 12 hours create 100m like gold Putting prices We can block chat crowds and make it easier to make sales

BIGTURKISH:1554(sword)
Phiso:668(mage)
Jotun:20(ogre)
Timsah:10(Dwarf)
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
SellSword

Re: Shop System

Post by SellSword »

Any suggestions along these lines would be nice. Put your item in and get a notification like "one of your items was purchased" or even "SellSword purchased an item" kind of thing and the gold is automatically in your total.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Phiso

Post by Phiso »

SellSword wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:45 pm Any suggestions along these lines would be nice. Put your item in and get a notification like "one of your items was purchased" or even "SellSword purchased an item" kind of thing and the gold is automatically in your total.
yes, that would be really nice.
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

SellSword wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:45 pm Any suggestions along these lines would be nice. Put your item in and get a notification like "one of your items was purchased" or even "SellSword purchased an item" kind of thing and the gold is automatically in your total.
I agree!
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'm not fully understanding this.

Five boxes temporarily whilst fishing? What happens when you stop? Surely items drop out?

I'm probably missing something really simple. Help, folks.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

This is similar to a few other suggestions. The main idea as I understand it is that each player can list a few items to sell. I tap on your character and select a "for sale" icon and can buy one of your listed items the same as I would in a shop.

How many items a player can list could vary.

Whether there is a fee could vary.

This suggestion as I understand it is that you would pay gold to rent a spot for each item. Other suggestions have been similar to consignment where you list items and lose a % of the sale.

Big benefit to this is that it eliminates risk. You see some level 3 player you've never seen selling a pet? Just pay the listed gold and s/he gets the gold and you get the pet like a store purchase.

Kind of like the marketplace idea that moves with the character.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Thanks. I understand now. As you say, it's similar to other ideas but sounds good.

I think that phrase 'eliminates risk' is key here.