Valuable item lock

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Valuable item lock

Post by Leone »

This is mainly because I *almost* sold an item in a shop that I really didn't want to!

I'm sure we all carry such items and as the title suggests, this idea is self -explanatory.

I'd like it if when we view an item in the backpack, we could have a toggle on/off lock symbol.

'On' = same as current system

'Off' = no possibility of selling, unless you change the setting

If you have the item in your pet inventory and the pet dies, you still lose it as usual.
SellSword

Re: Valuable item lock

Post by SellSword »

A pretty nice idea. Maybe add in being able to easily organize inventory and it would be very nice!
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

SellSword wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:32 pm A pretty nice idea. Maybe add in being able to easily organize inventory and it would be very nice!
+1
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

It might be also helpful that a lock makes it unsellable and other options as well. If locked unuseable and non transferable. I mention unuseable and give 20k hp potion as an example. It will appear on your screen until you are able to store it away and can be used by mistake. ( I wasted one under king's garden on a quest touching it by accident avoiding mages). I like the idea! :D
Retired
Leone

Post by Leone »

A very good point that I'd not considered, Gull. Maybe if locked it doesn't even appear on the main game screen (is that possible - idk?).

Sell - If only. You've got my and many other's backing there. You know how many times that has been requested just as much as I do:)
Syor

Post by Syor »

I love 5 potion 20k ho for activate my Fury skill.

I am in favor of locking the objects, with the symbol of a small padlock, or freezing the objects (they will be seen behind an ice sheet)
But the aim is to avoid involuntary use.

If pet dies you obviously lose items.

Ok godd idea.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun