Location level a information

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ZATRIION

Location level a information

Post by ZATRIION »

I propose to add to the game is not a bad option for level tips in locations!

Like everyone just starting to play the game, I did not understand the complexity of each location and had the risk of losing pets and dying myself after a long run on the map, I thought for a long time and decided to make a topic that is very useful in the game for beginners and generally players who are exploring new maps with every game update!

At the entrance to the location, an inscription appears in which you can see what level is needed for its study and passing quests.

The location level should be fully shown from 1000-1500 approximately Monster level, quest level.
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-03-27-12-25-51-126_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg_20200327125636132.jpg
Screenshot_2020-03-27-12-25-51-126_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg_20200327125636132.jpg (482.48 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
Привет, этому аккаунту много лет и его больше не будет, это конец истории.
Syor

Re: Location level a information

Post by Syor »

IDK.

On the one hand it would be a valuable help, on the other I don't think, you lose the taste of discovery and with the spoilers that are on the forum, there is little more to discover.

So I don't think it's an indispensable thing.

Yes and no
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
ZATRIION

Post by ZATRIION »

Syor wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:22 pm IDK.

On the one hand it would be a valuable help, on the other I don't think, you lose the taste of discovery and with the spoilers that are on the forum, there is little more to discover.

So I don't think it's an indispensable thing.

Yes and no
Someone uses the forum for information about these locations, but you can at least do what level is needed for it. We will not tell soaz what quests and monsters are here, only the level.

Only level location
Leone

Post by Leone »

I think this idea deserves consideration. As you enter a location, a pop up appears 'suggested level = 500' or whatever. It would probably help the GM team as well for when players contact them about pets being killed.

There are some maps where it may be difficult to advise a suggested level. For example, the fairy Island map with fairies, crocys, lions and freyas- a player could happily fight the crocys but not the fairies.

However, as a general principle I like this idea.
ZATRIION

Post by ZATRIION »

Leone wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:54 pm I think this idea deserves consideration. As you enter a location, a pop up appears 'suggested level = 500' or whatever. It would probably help the GM team as well for when players contact them about pets being killed.

There are some maps where it may be difficult to advise a suggested level. For example, the fairy Island map with fairies, crocys, lions and freyas- a player could happily fight the crocys but not the fairies.

I have many ideas, but I cannot describe them normally, if many people like this idea, I will try to describe my other ideas that you might like!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

There are even maps where "boss" monsters appear. For maps like the bank map with the ghost dwarf and map 2, -2 with the boss dragon the "normal" level suggestion wouldn't be true all the time. This is similar to a color-coded map suggestion that was made before, but not all maps lend themselves to level ranges as easily as others.

EDIT: As far as easing up things for the GM team with pets... We all know there are players who will continue taking ill-advised pets *cough*ogrehalflings*cough* to placed regardless of what level suggestions are. ;)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Yes - very good points (both of them)
Omarbakkar

Post by Omarbakkar »

ZATRIION wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:06 pm
Leone wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:54 pm I think this idea deserves consideration. As you enter a location, a pop up appears 'suggested level = 500' or whatever. It would probably help the GM team as well for when players contact them about pets being killed.

I have many ideas, but I cannot describe them normally, if many people like this idea, I will try to describe my other ideas that you might like!
You sad me jail RegshiYT tell you about akkilles
Omarbakkar

Post by Omarbakkar »

Help me forum
You sad me jail RegshiYT tell you about akkilles
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Omarbakkar wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:48 am Help me forum
You should ask a question then.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.