Donat Pet Survival Idea

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ZATRIION

Donat Pet Survival Idea

Post by ZATRIION »

I’m playing and watching how fast even for pets with 200k HP the squeeze is terrible andI was drawn to the idea of adding regeneration ability to donated pets, which will work even in attack mode! Or to speed up the regeneration of pet’s HP by 25-30%so as not to lose pets at the same from players and on farm items.
Привет, этому аккаунту много лет и его больше не будет, это конец истории.
ZATRIION

Re: Donat Pet Survival Idea

Post by ZATRIION »

ZATRIION wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:49 pm I’m playing and watching how fast even for pets with 200k HP the squeeze is terrible andI was drawn to the idea of adding regeneration ability to donated pets, which will work even in attack mode! Or to speed up the regeneration of pet’s HP by 25-30%so as not to lose pets at the same from players and on farm items.
Write how you feel about this idea at the moment and how it will help you in the game.

As I think, pets will become more buying and they will be very easy to farm in the game. This is purely my opinion at the moment, anyone who has bought a pet with such an improvement will be happy to purchase for further development in the game, if you understand what I'm talking about.
Imrazor

Post by Imrazor »

What is a donat pet?
Ah! like gold fall the leavs in the wind
long years numberless as the wings of
trees!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Imrazor wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:35 pm What is a donat pet?
I believe "donate" here means "purchased" and something doesn't translate very well from Russian to English. That comes up often referring to players who purchased levels.

In English the word "donate" means something that is given for free like a gift. There is some potential for confusion, but the context of the term is usually key.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Imrazor

Post by Imrazor »

SellSword wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:48 pm
I believe "donate" here means "purchased" and something doesn't translate very well from Russian to English. That comes up often referring to players who purchased levels.

In English the word "donate" means something that is given for free like a gift. There is some potential for confusion, but the context of the term is usually key.
Oh ok. I was really confused what that was.
Ah! like gold fall the leavs in the wind
long years numberless as the wings of
trees!
ZATRIION

Post by ZATRIION »

Well ... this is a strange question, whose pet can be obtained by donating money, why does this sound strange to you? you should not worry so much than the topic itself :)
Leone

Post by Leone »

I think - as discussed before in many threads - that a big part of the problem is that some players insist upon taking weak pets to level at maps where the pets die quickly.

Huge rewards- yes, but also a huge gamble. Let's put some responsibility upon these players' shoulders and not reward them further.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

ZATRIION wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:59 pm
Well ... this is a strange question, whose pet can be obtained by donating money, why does this sound strange to you? you should not worry so much than the topic itself :)
The issue is that in English you use the word "donate" when you make a gift to a person, school, church, charity, and so on.

When you use real money to get a pet in the game (or skin, house, or whatever) you are not giving free money to compbatant ad a gift. You are buying something from him the same as you would buy food at the store.

I assume in Russian it translates differently. But there is some confusion in English with how the word turns out. It isn't a big deal, but that's where the question comes from.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
ZATRIION

Post by ZATRIION »

Leone wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:04 pm I think - as discussed before in many threads - that a big part of the problem is that some players insist upon taking weak pets to level at maps where the pets die quickly.

Huge rewards- yes, but also a huge gamble. Let's put some responsibility upon these players' shoulders and not reward them further.

I got the idea after remembering the game omega vanitas, where the pet robot holds a bunch of monsters and is regenerated. But now this idea has been removed and half of the players have left the game, because it’s so hard to make a level for yourself there, so why not try to speed up the regeneration or do it there?