3k weapon

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

-Komutan-

3k weapon

Post by -Komutan- »

I have a suggestion.3k bow and wand range 8.but 3k sword club and ax range 2.I think it's a little bit unfair.3k mage is very powerful.and the range is too long.but melee characters range is too short.The range difference between melee characters and distant combat characters is huge.If the melee weapons have a range of 3, I think this will equalize.Just an idea.i hope you support.
-Komutan- (+500 dwarf)
Naym1109

Re: 3k weapon

Post by Naym1109 »

У ближних рас есть возможность заморозить и быстро передвигаться. Тогда дайте магам и лучникам возможность использовать зелья ускорения. Баланс?
messi

Post by messi »

-Komutan- wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:30 pm I have a suggestion.3k bow and wand range 8.but 3k sword club and ax range 2.I think it's a little bit unfair.3k mage is very powerful.and the range is too long.but melee characters range is too short.The range difference between melee characters and distant combat characters is huge.If the melee weapons have a range of 3, I think this will equalize.Just an idea.i hope you support.
nah, melee fighterd are melee and range 3 would be like a distance charackter, how should someone with a sword get uo to 3meters with his sword....
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

messi wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:12 pm
-Komutan- wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:30 pm I have a suggestion.3k bow and wand range 8.but 3k sword club and ax range 2.I think it's a little bit unfair.3k mage is very powerful.and the range is too long.but melee characters range is too short.The range difference between melee characters and distant combat characters is huge.If the melee weapons have a range of 3, I think this will equalize.Just an idea.i hope you support.
nah, melee fighterd are melee and range 3 would be like a distance charackter, how should someone with a sword get uo to 3meters with his sword....
I agree. Range 3 would be to much
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
messi

Post by messi »

i forgot also to say that melee fighter can use speed pots...and knives, fish...and than 3 range would be too much...cause mages cant run away of a melee fighter, if melee getting 3 range than should mages get speed pots lmao
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Mage speed pots would be to much. Don't forgot mage can attack over wall. And if mage gets speed it makes archer useless. Slow, can attack over walls but mage can do same beater...

Barkley

Post by Barkley »

-Komutan- wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:30 pm The range difference between melee characters and distant combat characters is huge.
Ofc it is. Think how far a sword can reach and how far a arrow form a bow in real life can go.