Shop Resale

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Shop Resale

Post by SellSword »

What if shops could sell back items that were recently sold there, but this would include all players?

For example, I fish yet another 125+2 staff and nobody wants to buy it. I know it's worth 11m gold at Martek's so I just sell it there for that amount. Afterwards a player goes to the shop, and in addition to normal items they can see the last ___ items players have sold there. Maybe the resale price is bumped up to 15m, 22m, 33m, or whatever kind if increase would be desired.

There could be limit on these resale items, and probably reset on server resets. As players sell the new items push out older items. Yes, some players would try to resell junk to fill up the spots, but that's not something that could be kept up all day every day so there would likely be odd items to look at all the time.

And as a bonus, those players who have "oops" moments and sell something they did not want to sell could buy it back, albeit at a hefty markup.

(Player marketplace/auction ideas are superior to this in my mind, but they've been made multiple times already.)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
James142

Re: Shop Resale

Post by James142 »

+1 I support this as I've nearly sold some pricey equipment myself! :D
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Syor

Post by Syor »

Good Idea.

+1
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

those players who have "oops" moments and sell something they did not want to sell could buy it back, albeit at a hefty markup.
...................... 👏
if it be alot good i alot mistake sell item to shop and ots mistake i dont want sell it and i lost it 😼
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

What about a shop you can set up at a teleport at spawn. It costs 1m every 10min and you can pot items there and you re desired price.
Ppl come and check if you have anything they want and leave while this shop is active you can leave or log off.
If someone wants to buy a item he can pm the person threw the shop so they can talk about the price. If the player is on other maps he can adjust it form the information tab.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
sedak

Post by sedak »

Great, but....server not gonna die? ;)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Barkley wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:48 pm What about a shop you can set up at a teleport at spawn. It costs 1m every 10min and you can pot items there and you re desired price.
Ppl come and check if you have anything they want and leave while this shop is active you can leave or log off.
If someone wants to buy a item he can pm the person threw the shop so they can talk about the price. If the player is on other maps he can adjust it form the information tab.
I think any kind of personal shop where players can list items is definitely a superior option. There have been suggestions where players can list items at a set price, auction houses, tapping a character to display items they have listed (like how you can select info, attack, message, etc), and I believe renting a shop of sorts has come up as well. Any of those kinds of options where you can see a listed price and safely make a purchase would be ideal in my opinion. Those suggestions have just been made so many times that this is an alternative I suppose.

There have also been suggestions on being able to "buy back" an item you mistakenly sold and also a few varieties of safeguards on selling items at shops (locking in inventory, need to accept sale twice, etc.) so I suppose this is a variation on that.

Of course, a safeguard on trades would fix many problems as well.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I think you're right to bring this back up. As you say, there have been lots of suggestions and I hope one of them finds its way into the game.
-Komutan-

Post by -Komutan- »

Frankly, I wouldn't want something like this to happen.because I sold it cheaply and someone else bought it and sold it expensive.that would be very frustrating.
-Komutan- (+500 dwarf)
N!ce

Post by N!ce »

SellSword wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:38 pm
Barkley wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:48 pm What about a shop you can set up at a teleport at spawn. It costs 1m every 10min and you can pot items there and you re desired price.
I think any kind of personal shop where players can list items is definitely a superior option. There have been suggestions where players can list items at a set price, auction houses, tapping a character to display items they have listed (like how you can select info, attack, message, etc), and I believe renting a shop of sorts has come up as well. Any of those kinds of options where you can see a listed price and safely make a purchase would be ideal in my opinion. Those suggestions have just been made so many times that this is an alternative I suppose.

There have also been suggestions on being able to "buy back" an item you mistakenly sold and also a few varieties of safeguards on selling items at shops (locking in inventory, need to accept sale twice, etc.) so I suppose this is a variation on that.

Of course, a safeguard on trades would fix many problems as well.
Но жалко что никто не хочет обращать на это внимание а так мне уже приходило это в голову да хорошая идея эх когда же разработчики услышат нашу мольбу о магазине игроков
I use a translator