Fix for map swapping during pvp

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

James142

Fix for map swapping during pvp

Post by James142 »

This has been a long time issue in pvp. People abuse switching maps or logging to make themselves become untargeted in pvp, a fix to this would be for targeting to be saved like how a skill is during a map swap/account log now. If you target someone during pvp, and they log, it forces a player to have to constantly retarget that person and lots of time in large pvp battles, this creates an issue with unintentional healing of the enemy. If this were to change, I feel it would make pvp a lot more manageable in lots of situations.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Barkley

Re: Fix for map swapping during pvp

Post by Barkley »

Good idea.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Ok, I don't PvP so humor me here.

If you are being attacked you can't change maps because you get the pop-up. If you wait long enough to where you are not being attacked you can change maps. At that point the attacker either stopped or you successfully ran away from the fight to the point where you escaped. Shouldn't the attacker either keep attacking them or just follow them (if possible)?

Logging is of course the usual "hey I'm just gonna sit here while you can keep attacking me" for 11 seconds.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
James142

Post by James142 »

SellSword wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:20 pm Ok, I don't PvP so humor me here.

If you are being attacked you can't change maps because you get the pop-up. If you wait long enough to where you are not being attacked you can change maps. At that point the attacker either stopped or you successfully ran away from the fight to the point where you escaped. Shouldn't the attacker either keep attacking them or just follow them (if possible)?

Logging is of course the usual "hey I'm just gonna sit here while you can keep attacking me" for 11 seconds.
There are some odd situations where even when attacking a player, they are still somehow able to switch maps without any issue, that is something that happens a lot.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

It would be nice ...good idea
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

No one yet said it was bad. So.. what does the staff think?
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

I'm not into pvp. And it's already in favor of attackers.if someone attacks me I can't run away I can't log out I can't go into a building.best thing I can do is hopefully strip down before I lose my stuff to someone that's uasally way higher lvl so I get screwed. So I hope they keep options to be able to escape.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

If this were to be changed, only compbatant has the ability and the authority to change this.