Heal blocking

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Duane20

Heal blocking

Post by Duane20 »

Heal blocking continues to be a big problem, players like Fenix10, Tigre6666 and TheKing are abusing this to the max. They continue to stun and attack mages while they log a second account which is not in a clan to block their heal. It's understandable if the mage had their staff equipped but when they remove it and the blocker purposefully gets closer to block the heal again it's abuse to the game mechanics. This is becoming an issue that these players in a large group are abusing to get quick free gear from mages as the mage can do nothing about it. A heal toggle similar to the ignore player button is needed to prevent this from happening.
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
theking

Re: Heal blocking

Post by theking »

it's funny that you say it when you attack me and steel arch, he uses his magician without clan to clan to block my life, because otherwise you can't with me.

don't complain if you and your friends do the same.

si estas así porque te dropee pantalón 2k y hace unos días te dropearon otro pantalón,el equipo es responsabilidad de cada uno, igual que dropeas tu objetos nosotros también.
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

theking wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:05 am it's funny that you say it when you attack me and steel arch, he uses his magician without clan to clan to block my life, because otherwise you can't with me.

don't complain if you and your friends do the same.

si estas así porque te dropee pantalón 2k y hace unos días te dropearon otro pantalón,el equipo es responsabilidad de cada uno, igual que dropeas tu objetos nosotros también.
First of all you and I both know I can kill you, I've proven this many times.. secondly I'm not steel so what he does has nothing to do with me and lastly this topic was made to give a suggestion to stop heal blocking therefore you should keep your off topic remarks out of it. Thanks
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
theking

Post by theking »

you just can't with me hahahaha you need someone to block my hp, and if I comment because the same thing you complain about your friends do.
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

theking wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:55 am you just can't with me hahahaha you need someone to block my hp, and if I comment because the same thing you complain about your friends do.
Please refer to my previous comment :)
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Maybe just like choosing who to Target and attack you could choose who to Target and heal??
Idk if that ever has been suggested probably has. Being a dwarf and with lots of HP I myself am very aware that I block heel sometimes it's an enemy sometimes it's in ally :?
I think I remember Maiden saying " GRRRRR can't be mad at you Cleo but still you're blocking my heal" lol sry bro ^_^
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
abc6

Post by abc6 »

Yes I agree making accounts lvl 2 because they are protected from pvp to block mage heal is a major abuse to the game and a big issue I’ve seen tigres accounts for blocking and I’ve got many screenshots and videos of them doing that and ik each and every blocking acc that is used against mages at the pvp cart and in my opinion I agree with Duane on a new solution to this problem because it’s getting played out by everyone now not just our enemy now everyone wants to block heal and when the mage is at its last bit of heath they all atack to see who gets a drop.Not completely fair to us mages 2k and down😭