Эффекты ( effects )

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Oleg 2

Эффекты ( effects )

Post by Oleg 2 »

Доброго времени суток! Игра активно развивается и это отлично, но после последних обновлений из-за эффектов стал просидать FPS. Как это проявляется? Ответ: я играю за класс мага, при большом скоплении игроков либо персонажей, когда я использую свитки ,из-за эффектов мой FPS снижается в 2 раза. То есть было 60 стало 25 и так до тех пор пока эффекты не пропадают. Хочу предложить, чтоб ввели какой-то ограничитель эффектов, чтоб для слабых телефонов или других гаджетов менее мощных было комфортно играть. Спасибо всем, кто это прочитали, надеюсь это сообщение заметят разработчики!

__

Good day! Immediately sorry, I translated this message through an interpreter. The game is actively developing and this is excellent, but after the latest updates, due to the effects, I began to sit FPS. How is this manifested? Answer: I play as a mage class, with a large concentration of players or characters, when I use scrolls, because of the effects, my FPS decreases by 2 times. That is, there were 60 became 25 and so on until the effects disappear. I want to suggest that some kind of effect limiter be introduced, so that it is comfortable to play for weak phones or other less powerful gadgets. Thanks to everyone who read this, I hope the developers will notice this message!
Oleg 2 - 920+ LvL [Mage]