Keep your pets save

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Der King2

Keep your pets save

Post by Der King2 »

I've seen a lot of player complain about their pets got killed by others. But they have a hard time to proof it, so i have a few suggestions to prevent pets from getting killed
First would be an Item that would kill you instantly so you can go save to the spawn with your pets.
What also would be nice is the function to store your pets in your inventory. This would also help to get your pets save trough dangerous places.
What could be nice to is a command or a button to teleport your pets to you like when you relog. This could help if someone would spawn a lot of monsters, lure them to your pet and stuns you. You can't run because not everybody has unfreeze to hand. And if you would leave the game you stay logged in 7 seconds because you are in pvp.
Those are just a few suggestions so please let me know what you think of my ideas.
Gullander

Re: Keep your pets save

Post by Gullander »

I like the idea of having a safe way through hard places by temporarily storing pets. Many suggestions have been made before like having a pet hotel for a fee or place in each dungeon that is a safety zone for pets to park. But I think since pets are a source of income for this game both real money and people selling for game gold it is very unlikely any pet protection will be offered. The option to basically kill yourself to go to spawn and save your pets could also be abused by players looking to escape from another player. It would be hard to regulate it's proper use I'm afraid. Any transport of escape could also be used unfortunately also for the wrong reasons. I wish it were possible especially for players without a house and without a way to easily buy a replacement pet but I think since a money making thing no help is coming. You will have to be as careful as possible yourself and hope your pets live a long life. Sorry to be discouraging.
Retired
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

The only way to keep your pet safe in dungeons are potting it in your house. If you don't have one.. I wish you good luck to keep it. You may end up useing les Money to buy a house than the pets you lose without it.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Leone

Post by Leone »

I tend to agree with the responses, but I wonder if there are alternative ideas that aren't currently available?

Rather than store your pets in your backpack (this would mean that the pets would automatically drop everything they were carrying), perhaps create a new option where players can build a kennel or other structure.

This allows all stored items to remain with the pet(s). It remains on the map screen it was built and disappears when the player leaves the screen (eg: log off, die or walk off the screen). It has a one-off real money cost, so is another source of income.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

or maybe make a new little quest of lvl 100+ that gives you access to a little hotel to keep up to 3* pets max safe inside, so the player that has no money to buy a house, a player that doesnt like to spend money on games but real life, or maybe just it will be perfect to get that hotel from a quest so there will be fair playing if this idea grows up!
I hope compbatant thinks well of this idea! fair playing is much more important than wanting more money.

another fair idea: every new account can get a free normal skin so every newbie nor acct could get a chosen skin from beginning for free without needing to buy with real money. plus this free skin is automatically activated after registring to the new acc so nobody abuse it for making money nor changing skin of other accts.

another optional idea: maybe a free premium skin at lvl 1500 like old days is good too. auto activated but not like the old system every 500 lvls. just once. it was special skin.. those days...

but eh I am giving ideas about fair playing. skins can be changed afterwards for real money. but a free one at beginning is really cool. we need more ppl to play this game without thinking to leave. unfairity is a very huge reason to leave game. I really love this game and never wanted to leave forever. just some real life problems and now thinking of some new suggestions for fair gameplay.

best regards.
reply please.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Some kind of pet storage would be nice. There are a few suggestions that have been made, but basically any kind of temporary protection would be great if you don't have a house.

I have two houses, but they are both for my main account. I play some alts sometimes, so even though I have purchased houses I only get pet protection benefit for one character.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

A free skin?
Sure it's nice but it is not fair to the already registered accs that they bought one.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I could see a skin being awarded when a player hits a certain level, but maybe not starting with one. Maybe it could be a special item that could not be transferred, so someone could use it if they wanted to or dispose of it if they don't. I understand the issues with awarding special skins at 1500 and +500 marks afterwards, but something automatic could be an option as it wouldn't need the GM review and extra work. It could even just be a one-time award.

Skins are pretty off topic for this thread though.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Prize idea It was great for LVL 1500 It was great I always wished LVL 1500 And managers come start map And give me a prize But I never achieved my dream And to be fair, I really agree Because in our country We can never buy We can never buy online item games like skin pet lvl and all I don't know ☹️Google Play is not active in our country We are not allowed to buy I bought a Google Play card from another country And I went back to my country, but when I wanted to buy its impossibly Because the card must be used in the same country And I lost my money And the desire to buy from the game It's not really fair And it's very, very difficult for me to make money in the game
But I like the game and I endure it anyway And I play And it's difficult for my compatriots to know They have me and they can't buy I will help And the players are very kind in the game Which help to buy I am grateful to them If they weren't We could never Thanks for all the kindness 🙂🌺🌺🌺💖
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
generous11

Post by generous11 »

well... for my ideas of fair prizes... idk... but just give it a shot... a chance for everyone in game at certain lvl reached to a skin (for example) by completing a quest. this skin is normal (ofc) and its given to the player, tho it will be *just like the free pet in quest of ardesia city*

my opinion supports at least merisa... Iran is a great example of unfortunately not able to buy online purchasable items...
think of my ideas.. for the special skin I dont ask to get back old days... but just for example a quest to complete at lvl 1500 to get 1 free premium skin.. isnt it fair? so if we achieve, we have some prizes to get! not only golds and exp...

and for the most important... pets... only 1 pet you get a life from lvl 150... pets are the most important factor to lvl up... ik its difficult... but maybe at every certain level you complete an achievement!... we got to the point! why there is no achievement system in FT? there should be one! for every acct of course.

for that idea. a new tab added in order to show tasks to complete, and when done you get a real prize! some kind of purchasable item!... its not fair that we need to purchase 2 pets every certain lvl to change them... maybe 1 pet a mission is enough. and 1 skin and 1 premium skin every whole acct is enough too.... thats enough ideas I got...

best regards.
reply pls.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)