Keep your pets save

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Barkley

Re: Keep your pets save

Post by Barkley »

Sure it is not fair but think about the econmoy. If you don't need to buy a pet evry so often than comp gets bank rupt..
If you had a shop would you sell free stuff? If yes transport it to my house.
If you get everything in game with in game things than what about those who spent houndreds or thousands?
But what I must say this pay to win is a bit to far. It should be pay to progress faster.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I agree that there should not be free pets every 500 levels or anything like that for the reasons given. At the same time I do believe that some sort of gift/reward would be nice for significant level marks or something along those lines. The reward at 1500 used to be significant because nobody was going to hit that mark without buying levels. With the introduction of pets (and more levels from quests) it is easier to hit higher level marks without buying levels, but you're very likely not going to do that without the aid of pets. Whether you buy for real money yourself or buy from someone else most of those pets were purchased by someone for real money, so regardless of how you acquire them they all show support of the game.

The big problem with the special skins at 1500 and every 500 levels afterwards was the strain caused to the GM team having to look into all of the characters to sort out the traded/shared ones. If something automatic could be done it would be nice. I think of it like when you hit level 10 and you get that message from Mateusz/compbatant that basically says "congratulations, I hope you enjoy the game" kind of a thing. Something like that on hitting higher level marks would be nice too, and a little extra gift would not go unnoticed.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Pets are not impossible to get. You can buy them form others as spawn or build players that pay you for it.

SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Barkley wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:36 pm Pets are not impossible to get. You can buy them form others as spawn or build players that pay you for it.
Buying pets is certainly easy enough. I've bought several with gold or my own real money. That is not really the thought. Either way it means someone bought a pet and supported the game. Someone who reaches high enough levels has undoubtedly supported the game directly or through others, so a "thank you" is basically all it would be.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Syor

Post by Syor »

my ignored idea that if you dress with pieces of equipment of various levels, (for example all fire equipment) you may get 2 spaces for pets.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
sayong

Post by sayong »

I think its good to have a PET CAGE at your inventory then.

So you can store your pet there.
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!
justj99

Post by justj99 »

How about if when you logout, your pets disappear right away even if you stay logged in for the full time? Logging out could save pets even if you get killed.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

justj99 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:40 am How about if when you logout, your pets disappear right away even if you stay logged in for the full time? Logging out could save pets even if you get killed.
+1