New clan rank: Mayor

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

Re: New clan rank: Mayor

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

My suggestion about clan ranks, was to allow the leader of a clan to FULLY CUSTOMIZE ranks permissions, ranks names, and how many ranks the clan has.
With easy Toggle Buttons.
e.g. So when the leader or the rank that has permissions edit list access, creates a new rank and name it. he can access a list of permissions;
-permission name- -green/red,yes/no toggle-
Buildings Storage Access ( yes / no )
Create building Access ( yes / no )
Delete building Access ( yes / no )
Create alliance ( yes / no )
Delete alliance ( yes / no )
Invite Players ( yes / no )
Kick Players [lower than this rank] ( yes / no )
Edit Permissions List ( yes / no )
etc.
(i can provide a full list of permissions that can be given/removed if creator asks me)

so the duke can actually name his ranks, choose how many ranks the clan has, edit it's permissions. in a simple way.
IN-GAME. There shouldnt be more information (like [L] [M]) about a user's rank in his clan.
There should be only 1 [L] for the clan Leader, or a crown [👑] so everyone can see who is the creator/leader of that clan.

clan Leader rank, can be renamed, but not deleted or have it's permissions edited. he always has all permissions.

I believe this can be created easy with some coding. and it's the best possible answer about a Clan's ranks and permissions.
Everyone will like it if it works. And everyone can create his own unique clan with his own *Mayor* with custom ranks/permissions. :D
Boo
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

_NICKPAN_ wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:49 pm -1
My suggestion about clan ranks, was to allow the leader of a clan to FULLY CUSTOMIZE ranks permissions, ranks names, and how many ranks the clan has.
e.g. So when the leader or the rank that has permissions edit list access, creates a new rank and name it. he can access a list of permissions;
etc.
(i can provide a full list of permissions that can be given/removed if creator asks me)

so the duke can actually name his ranks, choose how many ranks the clan has, edit it's permissions. in a simple way.
IN-GAME. There shouldnt be more information (like [L] [M]) about a user's rank in his clan.
There should be only 1 [L] for the clan Leader, or a crown [👑] so everyone can see who is the creator/leader of that clan.

clan Leader rank, can be renamed, but not deleted or have it's permissions edited. he always has all permissions.

I believe this can be created easy with some coding. and it's the best possible answer about a Clan's ranks and permissions.
Everyone will like it if it works. And everyone can create his own unique clan with his own *Mayor* with custom ranks/permissions. :D
So you're telling me -1 but are only saying about how to costomise ranks.
Mabye you don't need a mayor but do you know how many people would? You are the only person to rigth -1 and form your post I do not understand what has that to do with a -1. And also currently you know who is who by the (L),(M),(D) and empty for member. If your idea would be added it would mess this up.
A mayor was supposed to be a helper to the duke or basecly a co-Duke. You're telling me a mayor is bad but being able to costomuse it so that it is same as my idea is good? I really like the idea about a duke control panel but I do heavily disagree with costum ranks. You should only be able to costomuse current ranks.
Also If a duke made a lord not be able to do anything it would become pointoes to try and be a lord. I have a big motivation to build with knowing if I get lord that person trusts me evrything and I could remove everything he has. If he could make it so that I couldn't dot that it wouldn't chnage what I would do but it would make the lord less important or valuable. Same for all ranks. Instead of trying to get a new rank you say -1 and talk like the mayor never exaisted. You think it's a awosme idea to be able to make a mayor your self but it s a terrible idea to have a mayor. Sorry? I don't get it.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Barkley wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:29 am
etc.

Mabye you don't need a mayor but do you know how many people would? You are the only person to rigth -1 and form your post I do not understand what has that to do with a -1. And also currently you know who is who by the (L),(M),(D) and empty for member. If your idea would be added it would mess this up.
A mayor was supposed to be a helper to the duke or basecly a co-Duke. You're telling me a mayor is bad but being able to costomuse it so that it is same as my idea is good? I really like the idea about a duke control panel but I do heavily disagree with costum ranks. You should only be able to costomuse current ranks.
Also If a duke made a lord not be able to do anything it would become pointoes to try and be a lord. I have a big motivation to build with knowing if I get lord that person trusts me evrything and I could remove everything he has. If he could make it so that I couldn't dot that it wouldn't chnage what I would do but it would make the lord less important or valuable. Same for all ranks. Instead of trying to get a new rank you say -1 and talk like the mayor never exaisted. You think it's a awosme idea to be able to make a mayor your self but it s a terrible idea to have a mayor. Sorry? I don't get it.
i think you u didnt get my suggestion. you can still create a rank that can do your mayor job. but with much more possibilities.
the reason for -1 was just because my idea is better in all points of views.

about [L] etc.. it is not neccessary for others to see a clan's members ranks. just Duke is important.

So please think again my suggestion about clan ranks. and you will understand the reason behind this.
Mayor rank is not bad, but ranks control panel for fully ranks customization for the duke and his helpers. is much better and it will also help with inactive dukes problem. :D
Boo
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

_NICKPAN_ wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:17 pm
Barkley wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:29 am
etc.

i think you u didnt get my suggestion. you can still create a rank that can do your mayor job. but with much more possibilities.
the reason for -1 was just because my idea is better in all points of views.

about [L] etc.. it is not neccessary for others to see a clan's members ranks. just Duke is important.

So please think again my suggestion about clan ranks. and you will understand the reason behind this.
Mayor rank is not bad, but ranks control panel for fully ranks customization for the duke and his helpers. is much better and it will also help with inactive dukes problem. :D
You say your idea is better... That's your opinion. I get completely what the control panel is and I do like the idea.
But I don't get how you think Mayor is a bad idea but making a mayor yourself is a good one.

Barkley

Post by Barkley »

So..What does evryone think at this time?

Barkley

Post by Barkley »

I would like to present my idea to everyone again. Since merging clans has been added more than ever before there's needed a rank that can act as duke but be under duke. I hope everyone likes the idea under the new conditions

Rothost

Post by Rothost »

Barkley wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:09 pm I would like to present my idea to everyone again. Since merging clans has been added more than ever before there's needed a rank that can act as duke but be under duke. I hope everyone likes the idea under the new conditions

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how this is YOUR IDEA, lmao. You presented this in 2020 as a "NEW" idea... laughable...what about the 2016 Clan Duke Helper post??? Can you say rip off??
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya