New afk control system

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr-Archer

New afk control system

Post by Mr-Archer »

I have an idea.I think this simple and mindless afk control system should change.Most players get through this obstacle with auto-click apps.This way it can develop as afk.Developing as afk is unfair to the labor of all players in the game.I have a new afk control system in my mind.This system cannot be blocked by any auto click application.I drew a rough sketch about the system in my mind.The system works as follows;Afk control notification comes,Write a number right in the middle,And below it he writes 3 more numbers,The goal is to mark the same number in the middle.I hope you understand what I mean...
AddText_05-13-05.14.31.png
AddText_05-13-05.14.31.png (687.58 KiB) Viewed 3392 times
Leone

Re: New afk control system

Post by Leone »

I wasn't aware that players can use autoclick apps with the current 'are you there?' system. If that's the case, then your idea is a very good alternative.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Auto clik apps? That's a nother way to get jaild....
If you have the pet in in the area of the afk checker I guess the autoclik would kill the pet. I guess it has to be a area bc the tick is not allways on the same location.

Good idea to change it. But i still think ppl following the rules should get a reward. The players that don't brake rules have to get annoyed form "are you there?". When ever I see that I just think what the hell. I'm righting a message so ofc I'm there! I'm moving so ofc I'm there... I'm in a trade ofc I'm here...!
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
messi

Post by messi »

Mr-Archer wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:26 am I have an idea.I think this simple and mindless afk control system should change.Most players get through this obstacle with auto-click apps.This way it can develop as afk.Developing as afk is unfair to the labor of all players in the game.I have a new afk control system in my mind.This system cannot be blocked by any auto click application.I drew a rough sketch about the system in my mind.The system works as follows;Afk control notification comes,Write a number right in the middle,And below it he writes 3 more numbers,The goal is to mark the same number in the middle.I hope you understand what I mean...
i find the afk checks alread (Edited)...cause im always there and never missed one, and what is about if i missclick accidentaly? should then i get jailed for it?

Please watch your language on these forums.

ryaca
theking

Post by theking »

messi wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 6:48 pm
Mr-Archer wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:26 am I have an idea.I think this simple and mindless afk control system should change.Most players get through this obstacle with auto-click apps.This way it can develop as afk.Developing as afk is unfair to the labor of all players in the game.I have a new afk control system in my mind.This system cannot be blocked by any auto click application.I drew a rough sketch about the system in my mind.The system works as follows;Afk control notification comes,Write a number right in the middle,And below it he writes 3 more numbers,The goal is to mark the same number in the middle.I hope you understand what I mean...
i find the afk checks alread shit...cause im always there and never missed one, and what is about if i missclick accidentaly? should then i get jailed for it?
no, solo te se desconecta el juego y ya esta
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
lajos

Post by lajos »

Spotkałam się z dziwnym zachowaniem graczy które sugeruje że omijają system afk nie wiem czy logując się razem czy system zmienia się co jakiś czas np.co 5 min na tej samej mapie ale warto by było żeby oprócz systemu afk powrócił system również gm sprawdzającego graczy. Oprócz działającego systemu gracze czuli by się pewniej jeśli gm dodatkowo by sprawdzał graczy.Jednak brakuje gdy gm jest blisko I napisze zwykłe część.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

GMs do check as well but there are many maps, few GMs, and many reports (often bogus) to look into.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
lajos

Post by lajos »

Wiem że sprawdzają ale jednak miło by było jakby to robili jeszcze więcej:)Jednak wydaje mi się że za dużo graczy poczuło się zapewnie że jest tylko system który można ominąć A tak jednak gracze zastanowią sie czy warto grać afk.Poczucie że oprócz systemu może zjawić się gm podziała na graczy ozdrowiająco:)A co do systemowego afk też chyba już 2 razy zdarzyło mi się że patrząc na mapę wyskoczył mi komunikat z systemu "czy ciągle jesteś niestety nie dałam rady wcisnąć ok, nie wiem czy to zostało naprawione???Nie zdarzyło mi się to ostatnio tylko jakiś czas temu więc jestem ciekawa.Pewnie za ten wpis dużo ludzi mnie nie polubi ale jeśli jesteś graczem uczciwym zrozumiesz to tak samo jak bardzo dużo mądrych ludzi zrozumiało nowy sprawiedliwy system exp I za system afk. Gra pozbyła się graczy nieuczciwych I bardzo dobrze. I usuwanie każdych błędów jest bardzo dobre.Pozdrawiam graczy wrogów czy nie wrogów ale graczy grających uczciwie!!!:)
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

lajos wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 2:36 am chyba już 2 razy zdarzyło mi się że patrząc na mapę wyskoczył mi komunikat z systemu "czy ciągle jesteś niestety nie dałam rady wcisnąć ok, nie wiem czy to zostało naprawione???
Yes it was fixed :)
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Seth has made an exellent afk checker which doesnt need to be changed in my opinion..outo clicker cant be used to pass this afk checker.
And outoclickers should not be possible to be used on game tho..many still using it..myself i know 6k and 3k mages who are using themm..i have been watching them.healing themselves when there hp was green..
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157