Too many keys and too many objects

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Re: Too many keys and too many objects

Post by Gullander »

I'd like a shop where for a small fee you can store keys manned by a reliable but disgraced prior monk of Sebastius call it the Monk-key Shop! :lol: :o
Retired
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'd be happy with that. Charge a nominal fee like at the tavern.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Since you can't get into HGM or even West Cave until level 150 I think a pretty simple quest of sorts to make some key storage would be easy enough. Have some monk or the witch's sister or whoever make up some story about discovering a magical storage for all their keys. They need 5 mithril ingots, 5 soul stones, and 5 magic trunks or something because... you know, magic...

Maybe the tavern owner cuts off your beer finally and tells you he can store keys as well.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Syor

Post by Syor »

the truth is that the problem arises after level 500, or in my case after level 750.

Therefore you could create a small quest after level 500 to get a keychain or a place to put quest items. Only those.

Anything we get will only be able to store these items and nothing else. At most money.

For example: we have rooms not used in the tavern, or a place in the secret library of Devil Island,
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun