Night mode

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ramm2

Night mode

Post by ramm2 »

Enabling and disabling of night mode option in settings will be great. At some places it's really hard to see the hp of pets and the monster spawn.
ram
SellSword

Re: Night mode

Post by SellSword »

I think night mode could be more interesting if there was more than just not being able to see well. Maybe shops closed, more mobs, more xp, more tougher varieties of mobs, etc. Without some difference, whatever it is, turning off without going back to older versions would be nice.

The dark is not even a uniform darkness on every map. Check out the castle on -2, 0 map. Middle of the night and it's super easy to see as opposed to something like the ptery map where it's so dark. Cap the darkness at something noticeable but you can still see.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

The community needs a vote or a right to decide what is added and what is not

The night was really cool.....at the start. Now with the night you can't see ANYTHING. All we get is updates that we can disable in settings. Night mode should be same
I hevely dislike not knowing where I'm walking when I'm on a map I wasn't in before. And some maps have night mode while there's no reason for them to have it.
If you're gona make old versions dark than look at how many would quit. Tell me how many use old versions? Probably close to as many as use new version.

You make it lagy, you make it dark, you go overboard and don't stop there. The community needs a vote or a right to decide what is added and what is not.
Don't tell evryone of an update when it's complete. Tell them before you start. We want new features not new lag. I have no idea how many suggestions are read by comobatant. But I usually only see a new version announcement of what mabye ppl like or don't.

If someone wants to see their screen and not shear darkness than let them do it! When I look at my brother's screen next to me and he attacks 8 enemy's or less around him it allredy lightly lags. Sure you can make it 0%... But not all effects are removed. Don't spend time making updates ppl want to disable in settings. Make somthing ppl like and not disable. That's completely pointless!

We got night. What's next? Archer renamed in boommer or musketeer?
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
sayong

Post by sayong »

A mob that appears only in night time will be cool too.
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

sayong wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:46 pm A mob that appears only in night time will be cool too.
I disagree. But don't make it to far. Theres many issues with it. For example you level in X area where pets don't die. But than mob Z spawns at night and kills them. That's just 1 example
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

SellSword wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:41 am I think night mode could be more interesting if there was more than just not being able to see well. Maybe shops closed, more mobs, more xp, more tougher varieties of mobs, etc. Without some difference, whatever it is, turning off without going back to older versions would be nice.

The dark is not even a uniform darkness on every map. Check out the castle on -2, 0 map. Middle of the night and it's super easy to see as opposed to something like the ptery map where it's so dark. Cap the darkness at something noticeable but you can still see.
I agree totally! Right now it's one of the dumbest things they did and completely annoying.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Barkley wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:49 am The community needs a vote or a right to decide what is added and what is not

The night was really cool.....at the start. Now with the night you can't see ANYTHING. All we get is updates that we can disable in settings. Night mode should be same
I hevely dislike not knowing where I'm walking when I'm on a map I wasn't in before. And some maps have night mode while there's no reason for them to have it.
If you're gona make old versions dark than look at how many would quit. Tell me how many use old versions? Probably close to as many as use new version.

You make it lagy, you make it dark, you go overboard and don't stop there. The community needs a vote or a right to decide what is added and what is not.
Don't tell evryone of an update when it's complete. Tell them before you start. We want new features not new lag. I have no idea how many suggestions are read by comobatant. But I usually only see a new version announcement of what mabye ppl like or don't.

If someone wants to see their screen and not shear darkness than let them do it! When I look at my brother's screen next to me and he attacks 8 enemy's or less around him it allredy lightly lags. Sure you can make it 0%... But not all effects are removed. Don't spend time making updates ppl want to disable in settings. Make somthing ppl like and not disable. That's completely pointless!

We got night. What's next? Archer renamed in boommer or musketeer?
I agree! I don't hardly play much anymore because almost all the new updates do nothing important they don't help lvl faster and no new quests for along time the new pets were nice but I'm in the range 1k-1.5k so no new pet .it gets boring just grinding